Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Food in WSU

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
At the behest of a fellow fan, I tried a pie as they said they would try a burger. The pie was amazingly gorgeous, and cheaper than the burger! Lovely on those cold winter nights.:drool:

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Had my first pie yesterday, steak and ale, was really nice, the only thing that let it down was it was served lukewarm at best. Nice that you get salt and pepper with it as well.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Mine was stonkingly hot. Had to wait for it to cool down a bit.
Prefer the chicken ones.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
this. i shall try chicken next time.

BHAFC_Pandapops

D

Deleted User X18H

Chicken pies are superb had my first one yesterday lots of succulent chicken

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Only had one so far at Gills match Steak and Ale absoloutly gorgeous hot nand ready to eat - mate bought one say 10 mins earlier said it was luke warm - do seem to vary alot - Hot or Cold Ill be having one @ Sunderland - cant wait

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
Got 2 be honest had the hot dog and pint combo yesterday, and the Hot God sausage was undercooked and cold, the pints of Kronenburg were good though :drink:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Stop eating all the chicken pies! I want to try one, but the last couple of times they only have the steak ones (which are bloody lovely I must add) by the time I get to the front of the queue! :D

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I tried the veggie burger on Saturday, and it was ok, but not great. Veggie pie next.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
the pies dont fall apart either. choice right there

BHAFC_Pandapops

Ozymandias86

Jun 24, 2011
Kanazawa
I keep telling myself that I should try a chicken pie, but the steak & ale/Harveys combo has won out every time so far... Tuesday will be chicken night!

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
Tried my first pie yesterday, wanted a chicken and ham one, but none left in the WSU, so went for the steak and ale, bloody lovely if a bit kin hot!

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
I'd love to try the chicken and ham but I just cant get past the steak and ale, really gorgeous. Yes the temp seems to vary but as long as it's not cold, I'm happy. I can't understand why people are moaning about the pies and the prices, perhaps they've never been to Wembley.

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Preferred yesterday's veggie pie to the previous Steak and Ale at the Donny game.

Probably influenced by the fact it was served hot rather than tepid.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Wierdly the club said Steak was the big seller Saturday, so much that they ordered 75% Steak for Tuesday. They didn't give us enough time for this so half and half again (Chickens better anyway)

SBS, any further updates on the chicken Balti option?

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Was talking about it in the car with my Mum. Nothing confirmed yet as 3 home games within a week has left us a bit stretched. After the Peterborough game there isn't another for 3 weeks so should have something in place sooner rather than later

top man, i look forwards to the leeds game even more then....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here