Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Foggy at Falmex

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Looking at the webcam. I have been wondering for a while now if this may be a problem with fog rolling off the hills sometimes at kick off time?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Very rarely I would have thought. Tends to be foggy early morning here in Brighton, but i'm struggling to think of a day where it has been foggy in the afternoon/evening.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I drove past Falmer at 6.30am this morning and could barely see it! It was the same all the way from Shoreham though, I think today was just a pretty foggy morning

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
The Goldstone used to get really foggy sometimes.
Remember one reserve game where the ball spent all the time over the other side of the pitch and we couldn't see a bloody thing. Kept shouting for the players to bring it over our side for a change!

If it does get foggy at the Amex, we could always give Nigel Adkins a ring to come down and blow some of his hot air around to clear it.

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
I am sure TB will have installed fog lamps within the stadium that change colour and intensity depending on the atmospheric conditions. When we have the ball it will be as clear as daylight. When the opposition have the ball the lighting will change so that it will appear foggy so they won't be able to see who to pass to.

Either that, or we will be playing in a new all white playing kit next year so that when the opposition have the ball, the lighting will change to reflect the opposition team's colours onto our kit so that they pass the ball to us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here