Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FM2005 licensing

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Can't find the answer to this on SI's site so thought I'd ask my fellow Albion fans...

I am running the latest patch for FM2005 and yet the league's are still labelled incorrectly. It has Nationwide Championship, Nationwide League 1 and Nationwide League 2 rather than these being the Coca Cola leagues. Being as it starts from this season and these divisions were never labelled as Nationwide Championship etc. why does the game have it wrong?

I know it doesn't really matter, but I just want it to be more realistic

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
When you downloaded this patch, do you have to start a new game, or will it make the changes to the current game.. maybe its this?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
nah they are not licensed so you will need an update pack (also useful for latest transfers etc) and they rename the leagues properly. Go here for everything EVER:

http://www.thedugout.net

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Kev the Ape said:
Its fine on my game.

Thanks for that Kev, it really helps.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
odd, whenever I've started a new game I dont get "Coca-Cola Championship", I just get Championship. Aint played it for a few weeks so I could be wrong but pretty sure the sponsors names are not there.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
CrabtreeBHA said:
odd, whenever I've started a new game I dont get "Coca-Cola Championship", I just get Championship. Aint played it for a few weeks so I could be wrong but pretty sure the sponsors names are not there.

It's ok on Kev's game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here