Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flights to Huddersfield.

brightonalbion

Feb 16, 2009
Hi, a question on flights.

Does anybody know of any cheap, and i mean cheap (!) flights to Leeds Aiport, which i gather is the closest. I have looked around and the most expensive i can see is around £45, one way.

I am only looking for a one way ticket, TO Leeds.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
£40 if you go from Gatwick at about 07.30. This might not include add ons such as fuel surcharge and booking fee though.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
could be a lot cheaper going by coach but then 6-8 hours stuck on a coach might do your head in.

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
Having lived in Leeds five years ago, I remember the airport was situated some distance from the city, and there wasn't a rail-link.

So, assuming you live in Brighton, is it worth the expense of training (or coaching) it up to Gatwick, flying to Leeds-Bradford and then taking the bus to Leeds, which I imagine would take as the long as the flight itself, and then getting the train onto Huddersfield?

I'd get the train all the way!

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Airport is 11 miles from Leeds city centre and as Mr E above says there ain't a rail link. May be easier/quicker to get a bus or taxi to Bradford and then a bus/train to Huddersfield?

betsvigi9

Apr 22, 2009
Sorry to butt in, but there is an excellent direct rail link between Manchester airport and Huddersfield (and beyond) that runs all through the night. Leeds Bradford airport is terrible to get to, have you looked at flights to Manchester?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I'm looking to go to Dubai in October, not sure on dates yet, but can some please find out some costs for me? Oh and get me some hotel costs as well and some things to do whilst I'm out there.

Thanks in advance. I'm off to try and tie the laces in my velcro shoes.....again!

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I'm looking to go to Dubai in October, not sure on dates yet, but can some please find out some costs for me? Oh and get me some hotel costs as well and some things to do whilst I'm out there.

you can get flights for about £210 which isnt bad if you shop about

this site is pretty good
Home - Dubai Travel Market

Not sure about activities depends what you are into really, the shopping is good

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Looked at the Coach Megabus is cheapest but you cant get a return until 0630 on Wednesday. National Express is £24 no concessions so £48 for Ben and I. Do the club run coaches etc. With entrance food etc that would be £100 is it worth it

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
?

Looked at the Coach Megabus is cheapest but you cant get a return until 0630 on Wednesday. National Express is £24 no concessions so £48 for Ben and I. Do the club run coaches etc. With entrance food etc that would be £100 is it worth it
try the Costa express, £35 leaves Hove at 1:00 should be back about 2 30 you can be picked up at Hickstead or Pease Pottage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here