Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flexible Cystoscopy

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
I've gotta have a Flexible Cystoscopy in a couple of weeks at my local Hospital, it involves having a camera stuck in ya "Japs Eye".
Anyone else had this, i'm dreading the thought !!!!, shall I run whilst I have a chance !!!:(

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Nothing to worry about. Stings a bit at first, but it's quite interesting looking at your insides on the monitor.
The worst bit, is the thinking of the embarrassment before, of a bloke (it will probably be a man) fiddling with your penis. Don't forget he handles hundreds of these every week. :laugh:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I've gotta have a Flexible Cystoscopy in a couple of weeks at my local Hospital, it involves having a camera stuck in ya "Japs Eye".
Anyone else had this, i'm dreading the thought !!!!, shall I run whilst I have a chance !!!:(

for an extra tenner you could have had an anal probe

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
large-camera-lens1.jpg

............. and relax

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Anyone else had this, i'm dreading the thought !!!! :(

It could be worse: you could find the procedure really exciting (if you catch my drift).. :thumbsup:

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Had a stent removed from my ureta by this method last year following a kidney stone removal. Yes it is a bit odd lying there 'tackle out' with a nurse on each side of you and a doctor squirting novacaine jell down your japs eye. Didn't feel much discomfort at first as he slid it in (ooh Matron!) and it was quite interesting watching it all on the monitor. The problem came when I could see it reach the opening to the bladder (bit like your ring-piece) and the doctor said "you might wnat to grit your teeth at this point", and he was right, that did bloody hurt. And then it feels like you really need to have a piss, but you can't, the only saving grace was that it was all over quite quickly. Hope that doesn't put you off too much!

:thumbsup:

Nigella's Cream Pie

Fingerlickin good
Apr 2, 2009
Up your alley
Had this done twice. Stings at start but also, less so, for next 24 hours when urinating. No problems entering bladder apart from feeling like peeing. Some people advise taking antibiotics to prevent risk of urinary infection; I wasn't offered this but you could ask. Quite entertaining seeing journey down urethra on screen, if your not squeamish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here