Votes: 77 64.2%
  • Sod the poll there's a nice fence over there

Votes: 11 9.2%

• Total voters

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Im Considering getting those flags that clip onto the back window of you car and thought i'd let NSC decide

(ps this is my first poll so if it all goes tits up im sorry:jester: )

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Go To M&S

Spend a £1

get one of the triangular ones that go on the ariel.

Doesn't look as Chavvy and because its M&S, its not common either...donchaknow

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
save some money. i found 3 the other day on the road. they fall off too easily :nono: chavtastic they are :jester:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
they should only be allowed if theyre full sized flags on 20 foot long poles and attached to push bikes

it should be illegal on cars and punishable by death on vans

Don't frighten the horses, flag-toting Britons told
LONDON, May 31 (Reuters) - Patriotic English fans who attach flags to their cars could be in trouble with the police.
Motorists in rural Hampshire have been warned their World Cup flags are frightening the horses.
"It is commendable that the nation is getting behind their football team, but I do have concerns that motorists may cause an animal to bolt and possibly cause injury to itself, its rider or innocent passers-by," said Police Constable Derek Grist.
Thousands of cars and vans across the country are sporting the English flag, often attached to the radio antenna, in the run-up to the World Cup which starts in Germany on June 9.
Grist, the local force's Equine Liaison Officer, said drivers could face assault charges if their flag flew off and struck a pedestrian or a cyclist and hurt them.
"We are not trying to be killjoys. All we ask for is a little bit of consideration," he said in a statement.

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
It SHOULD go without saying if you live in England you should be an England supporter so the flags should be irrelevant. Over here it's bit different cultural salad and all that nonsense. The 6 x 3 England flag shall fly over my house for the entire contest regardless of the results, just to let passersby know my heritage. My one neighbour will have his dutch flag flying and my other neighbour will be on the golf course ignoring the whole event (he is Scottish!)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
tedebear said:
For what? Doing a poo?

Are you suggesting that looking at a cross of St George wants you make you do a poo?

are you insulting our once great country?

Bloody immigrants

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
driddles said:
It SHOULD go without saying if you live in England you should be an England supporter so the flags should be irrelevant. Over here it's bit different cultural salad and all that nonsense. The 6 x 3 England flag shall fly over my house for the entire contest regardless of the results, just to let passersby know my heritage. My one neighbour will have his dutch flag flying and my other neighbour will be on the golf course ignoring the whole event (he is Scottish!)

I trust you will daub "4-1 to the Engerlund" on the front of his house :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here