Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FL & Conf away attendance table

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Not sure how up to date this is and how accurate it actually is but someone showed me this and I thought I'd share

xqfjwy.png

You could just get a small bus for Hayes & Yeading fans

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Ours is skewed a little though as we have had mostly southern games thus far, Portsmouth, Bristol, Watford, Millwall, Southampton and Reading with only one game north of Birmingham, Middlesborough. Whereas in the second half of the season we have Leeds, Hull (possibly on a Tuesday now), Doncaster, Barnsley, Blackpool and Burnley. All that being said it is a phenemonal turn out from us.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Would you prefer an all bha board so you can backslap/all agree with each other? Or would you like an alternative viewpoint as well?

Stick around!!!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Somewhat dismisses the JCLs theory, wouldn't you say?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Ours is skewed a little though as we have had mostly southern games thus far, Portsmouth, Bristol, Watford, Millwall, Southampton and Reading with only one game north of Birmingham, Middlesborough. Whereas in the second half of the season we have Leeds, Hull (possibly on a Tuesday now), Doncaster, Barnsley, Blackpool and Burnley. All that being said it is a phenemonal turn out from us.
You say that, it's only going to increase before it starts to drop off - with Posh & Palace coming up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here