Doncaster V Brighton
Ipswich V Bristol City
Leicester V Coventry
Millwall V Reading
Portsmouth V Middlesbrough
Watford V Burnley
Leeds United V Southampton (5.20pm)
Cardiff V West Ham (Sunday, 12.45pm)

So a win sees us into the play off places, even if it is only for one day. Blackpool v Hull is a handy fixture from our point of view, I guess a draw would be what we'd hope for. Birmingham will win, I suspect Reading might too. Middlesbrough, Southampton, Leeds, Cardiff and West Ham will hopefully ALL drop points.

We play Donny, who are bottom. So that's a defeat for us then. :(

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don;t think a Reading win is nailed on (although they are flying). Millwall playing quite well.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
A win for us and a lot of draws and wins for Derby, Pompey and Millwall would do nicely

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Blackpool V Hull (Friday, 7.45pm)
Barnsley V Nottm Forest
Birmingham V Derby
Crystal Palace V Peterborough
Doncaster V Brighton
Ipswich V Bristol City
Leicester V Coventry
Millwall V Reading
Watford V Burnley

So a win sees us into the play off places, even if it is only for one day. Blackpool v Hull is a handy fixture from our point of view, I guess a draw would be what we'd hope for. Birmingham will win, I suspect Reading might too. Middlesbrough, Southampton, Leeds, Cardiff and West Ham will hopefully ALL drop points.

Waste of time, writing them all out. Just look at the main BBC FOOTBALL Championship page. It'll probably have all the fixtures on there.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I was at my mates party in Southampton Saturday and we were arguing about their game at Leeds Saturday. I reckon Leeds will do them ... they are a quality side, new manager and they probably know that a loss will mean the end of their season. It is a crunch game and if Saints win it I see them getting the 2nd auto place.

Reading are a worry for me but hopefully Millwall will play a blinder which they seem to 1 out of 3 but I'm not overly optimistic

Pompey and all the fight for survival tosh going on down there might be enough t see off an inconsistent Boro

Can't find a way to conjure up a Brum loss despite the defeat to Forest

The two 6 pointers to end in 1 point each (not sure why they are 6 pointers then)

......... oh, and then there's us ... we'll maul Donny so in play off posn's for 24 hours

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Waste of time, writing them all out. Just look at the main BBC FOOTBALL Championship page. It'll probably have all the fixtures on there.

Indeed, Sim seems to have MADE UP half the fixtures too.

FRI 2 MAR 2012 - CHAMPIONSHIP
BlackpoolvHull
19:45
SAT 3 MAR 2012 - CHAMPIONSHIP
BarnsleyvNottm Forest
15:00
BirminghamvDerby
Crystal PalacevPeterborough

and that's it.

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
Huge weekend for us, we definitely shouldn't over look Donny. Must win match for us 3 pts no less. What other teams do the rest of the season is out of our control, as long as we take care of ourselves the rest will happen, and 3pts against bottom of the league is a must with the run in we have at the end of the season. Anyone can beat anyone in this league so lets not think this will be easy.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I was expecting a heavy defeat against Ipswich so this prediction probably doesn’t count for much but I really can’t see beyond a Doncaster win this coming Saturday.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I was expecting a heavy defeat against Ipswich so this prediction probably doesn’t count for much but I really can’t see beyond a Doncaster win this coming Saturday.

Razak could get 3 points against Donny on his own.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

I agree. Ipswich had won 5 on the bounce and I thought we'd get soundly beaten. But I honestly think Donny will beat us because they will be up for it and most people expect us to win. A bit like the Millwall game

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I've given up guessing Albion results. I thought Ipswich would take a point off us, maybe more, we would put four past Millwall and tonk them, we would draw at Peterborough and win comfortably at Palace.

I can see it all going wrong at Donny. We are due a shite league result as we've only had one bad league result in 2012, and that was Millwall at home.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Razak could get 3 points against Donny on his own.

Let's hope so, I wouldn't pay much atention to my predictions though...I never correctly predict results, hundreds of losing betting slips are testiment to this!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Cardiff v West Ham is on terrestrial TV. I doubt if the Hammers will do any better than Liverpool?

Blackpool V Hull (Friday, 7.45pm)
Barnsley V Nottm Forest
Birmingham V Derby
Crystal Palace V Peterborough
Doncaster V Brighton
Ipswich V Bristol City
Leicester V Coventry
Millwall V Reading
Watford V Burnley

As much as Brum want to bounce back, Derby could be getting a little nervous. Predicatable results are always liable to slip to the opposite. Brum might have had their confidence dented enough, and Derby raise some determination.
Yes, we might be lucky to get a draw at Doncaster, unless they really have had the stuffing knocked out of them.

It's still a little way from the winning post yet, and if we can sneak into the playoffs by a point or two it's exactly what we want (the top two was always a big ask).

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'm surprised that Derby have stuck by Nigel Clough - maybe they're afraid of history repeating itself and him going on to manage Forest to European glory.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I'm surprised that Derby have stuck by Nigel Clough - maybe they're afraid of history repeating itself and him going on to manage Forest to European glory.

I think they have stuck by him as he is happy to operate on a shoestring budget without causing porblems and keeps them in the division relatively safely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here