Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fixtures but gorgeous anyway

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
From a Charlton fan on the 606 page...

Evening Brighton fans, Charlton supporter in peace, and I'm on here because the performance you produced down our place today really was one of the best I've ever seen at The Valley.

All I can say is, if only we had Gus Poyet... Rumour is, he was interviewed for the job after we had sacked Pardew, but the contract was derisory, and Poyet thought the club was in a 'shambles'. The way you play, is clearly a product of Poyet, he as a player was a very cultured footballer, and the way Brighton kept the ball today really was awesome, we just couldn't the bloody thing off you!

Greer at the back is a quality player, not only is he everything you'd expect from a 6ft plus centre back, strong, good in the air, his composure on the is very impressive. Calderon at right back, also a very good player. Dicker and Bennett had midfield sorted all day long, Bennett was finding space in between our midfield and defence, very hard to pick up, and he was just pulling the strings from there. Murray up front was quality all game long, and lastly Kazenga Lua-Lua, arguably you're best player, (why was he on the bench?) probably best for us he was, he comes on for a short cameo, gets a goal and a assist.

Play like that all season, you'll be up no problem. All the best.

That is just so satisfying. We're all excited but it's great to have it echoed by fans of other clubs. Gus really is on a roll.

From a Charlton fan on the 606 page...

Evening Brighton fans, Charlton supporter in peace, and I'm on here because the performance you produced down our place today really was one of the best I've ever seen at The Valley.

All I can say is, if only we had Gus Poyet... Rumour is, he was interviewed for the job after we had sacked Pardew, but the contract was derisory, and Poyet thought the club was in a 'shambles'. The way you play, is clearly a product of Poyet, he as a player was a very cultured footballer, and the way Brighton kept the ball today really was awesome, we just couldn't the bloody thing off you!

Greer at the back is a quality player, not only is he everything you'd expect from a 6ft plus centre back, strong, good in the air, his composure on the is very impressive. Calderon at right back, also a very good player. Dicker and Bennett had midfield sorted all day long, Bennett was finding space in between our midfield and defence, very hard to pick up, and he was just pulling the strings from there. Murray up front was quality all game long, and lastly Kazenga Lua-Lua, arguably you're best player, (why was he on the bench?) probably best for us he was, he comes on for a short cameo, gets a goal and a assist.

Play like that all season, you'll be up no problem. All the best.

That is just so satisfying. We're all excited but it's great to have it echoed by fans of other clubs. Gus really is on a roll.

Don't even give the fixture fuckwits a thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here