Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fixtures - 24/25

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Despite all the evidence to the contrary I don't think we can get relegated.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
I think we’ll get Leeds (A)

IMG_3878.jpeg

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's Leeds (A) first up.

Tues 18 June

Will there be a 'Legends Breakfast'? Teddy could do the floor at the same time.
Interesting to read this bit:

"No mid-season break

The mid-season break has also been removed from the calendar to allow a mid-August start date for the Premier League.

This longer summer break allows all Premier League clubs to be better able to ensure that players get a consecutive three-week break in the summer. This takes into account expert advice from medical and technical departments, which values a longer period of complete rest in the summer rather than a short break in the winter."

So in short the idea of a winter break was just "bollocks"

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
The fixtures are released at 9am tomorrow morning.

I realise most people will be aware of this but it's a good time to remember the response 'Fiixxtuuuresss' which must go back close to the birth of NSC.

Although not used as much anymore, it certainly made legendary status.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
The fixtures are released at 9am tomorrow morning.

I realise most people will be aware of this but it's a good time to remember the response 'Fiixxtuuuresss' which must go back close to the birth of NSC.

Although not used as much anymore, it certainly made legendary status.
And we'd all look for Barnet and Peterborough away as the plum "must do" fixtures!

mile oak

May 21, 2023
I used to look forward to the fixtures add them to my diary and plan life around them but these days they are next to useless with TV and so on changing them all so frequently. Apart from perhaps the last game of the seasons they can all change so much.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I used to look forward to the fixtures add them to my diary and plan life around them but these days they are next to useless with TV and so on changing them all so frequently. Apart from perhaps the last game of the seasons they can all change so much.
You're gonna love next season then. More Friday and Monday games as the broadcasters are showing more fixtures, and spreading them over the whole weekend even more. Saturday 3pm will be a rare treat.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Newcastle United (away)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
And we'd all look for Barnet and Peterborough away as the plum "must do" fixtures!
We did play Peterborough United away on the opening day in 1995

Not our best season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here