Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fixture being cancelled all the time

nikosdabi4

Jan 23, 2010
Bodmin, Cornwall
do you think this might be a good time of the season for us to have games called off regularly or with the way we have been playing do you think it would be better for us to be playing.

im thinking that when we pull our fingers out of our arse and start playing again we will be playing the cancelled games and will be in a good run of form to get the points that we may not have got recently due to our lack of form.

maybe a winter break could do the english game a lot of good

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I do think it may be better in that we might be signing one of two new players in the next month or so, but then I don't think these long breaks between games are helping us get the rhythm back.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Lua-Lua / a new signing(s) may be available for any re-arranged games like tonight or Yeovil etcso yes i think it could be a blessing in disguise - as Plymouth being cancelled this season was.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think it is perfect. Gives us a chance to use any players we sign in January in these fixtures. Can only be good I think, especially if we can still hold on to top position whilst others flounder.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Personally, I'm just looking forward to the future night games at Withdean. :) We've had some cracking games at the old place, and we've got several more to look forward to now.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Personally, I'm just looking forward to the future night games at Withdean. :) We've had some cracking games at the old place, and we've got several more to look forward to now.

Have to agree, Nothing beats the atmosphere of a game under lights even at that crud hole.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Have to agree, Nothing beats the atmosphere of a game under lights even at that crud hole.

I'd LOVE IT if we had a rearranged midweek game and won 1-0 with a late Tommy Elphick header to win the league, ala Danny Cullip vs Chesterfield :clap2:

Fans jumping into the South Stand from the woods behind and everything. Magical end to the Withdean era.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here