Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Five Opposing Players You Have Been Impressed With

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
Five opposition players that have played at the Amex this Season season that you have been most impressed by their performance. Regardless of how good they have been all year and in past years...

Federici
Suarez
Lambert
Nolan
Sharp

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just Wikky Lambert, his dismissal was epic!

Actually in seriousness Kevin Phillips.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Federici (Reading)
Vas Te (West Ham)
The bald central midfielder for Reading? (Roberts?)
Williams (Crystal Palace)
Actually, going to change Lallana to Emnes (Middlesborough) because well flair.

Last edited:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Adam Federici
Marvin Emnes
Sol Bamba
Liam Trotter
Ricardo Vaz Te

This is from games I've been to, not just at the Amex.
Throw Kevin Phillips :)tosser:) and Williams :)wanker:) if you must.

Last edited:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
There have been a selection for sure: Kevin Phillips, Bellamy, but the one that really stood out for me was Midds m/fielder Bailey,.... I thought he ran the show and I would love Gus and Tony to offer him a tempter.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
There have been a selection for sure: Kevin Phillips, Bellamy, but the one that really stood out for me was Midds m/fielder Bailey,.... I thought he ran the show and I would love Gus and Tony to offer him a tempter.

Think he's signed a pre-contract for an MLS side already. Actually that may have been Robson.

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
Vaz te only played about 10 minutes for Barnsley at the Amex for me I thought emnes was pretty good, also Keogh has done alright here for Leeds and millwall

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
Vaz te only played about 10 minutes for Barnsley at the Amex for me I thought emnes was pretty good, also Keogh has done alright here for Leeds and millwall

Yeah thanks Sharpey I was just looking for performances at the Amex! Also McCormack did well for Leeds and Emnes was absolute flair!

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Kevin Phillips
Nicky Bailey
Marvin Emnes
Liam Trotter
Criag Bellamy

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Glad it wasn't just me thinking that: he was IMMENSE, like a magnet for the ball. Kept it simple every time, won everything in the tackle and never gave it away. Nothing flash, just everything we hope Bridcutt will become.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Phillips
Bellamy
Federici
Trippier

But the one that really stood out for me as galling as it is to say

Williams

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here