Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fitness First

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have just been into fitness first at London Bridge and membership is as follows:

Premier £39. pm one off £100 and £20 joining fee and £30 Admin fee

Gold £49 p/month for minimum of 3 months then £49 per month + JF and AF £50( one off)

Off peak £36 p/month and JF & AF £50 (one off)( 9-11 and 2-4 after 7)

Is it just me or is that fecking expensive

What do other fitties pay?

Last edited:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
It's a bit cheaper down here, but not much. That's probably about right if you're using one at London Bridge....

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
"fitties"....people who attend gyms and try to get themselves fit

"sheesh...some people"

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Dual membership at David Lloyd in Bristol is £94. A little bit more for additional racquets use which I took off as we weren't playing tennis and badminton much and never hit the squash court.

Joining fees tend to vary and you can generally haggle them down or get for free.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
£30 a month at Total Fitness in Handforth Dean, 200m running track, two pools, 4 squash courts, five rooms for various classes and loads of MILF

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
I am a member of the fitness exchange at london bridge and it is £70 a month full membership or £50 off peak. Fkin expensive but a good gym. Wait until the end of the month when they are trying to fill their quotas and you should get joining fees at any gyms down to nothin. Fitness first at london bridge is crap and has no pool - try the other gym in St Thomas St but can't remember its name now. Its definitely better.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
expensive Dave - Living Well at Canary Wharf (in the CSFB building) was £34 per month HOWEVER that was because I got a corporate discount.

Does you work get you a discount somewhere??

what about the Portslade leisure centre with me?? ;) :blush:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
what about the Portslade leisure centre with me??

LOVE TO!!!

Trouble is, I get home at about 7......have my dinner and by the time eaten and dishwasher loaded etc, its 7:45.....and hour for dinner to settle and that is 8:45, so 9 o/clock is the earliest I can go. I am looking to go to bed soon after 9 :p

That is why I want to get a gymn in London near Southwark Bridge

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
seems ok to me....i pay £55 per month in leadenhall street for unlimited use plus a towel, and £26 per month in shape at hove station.

unusual to have to pay a joining fee though....

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
yes its a problem when you're a commuter - I remember well.... put a stationary cycle in the bike carriage of the train :lol:

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
£48 per month in GymBox in Holborn. No annual contract and the place is heaving with gorgeous women. No pool but loads of punch bags and a boxing ring, I waited till a quiet Sunday afternoon before having a go on the bags and making a tit out of myself for being such a pansie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here