Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fish Training....

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I have it on good authority that NED is the NSC OFFICIAL FISH TRAINER, so if you have any problematic fish, give NED a call.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
Is he any good with Triops? Mine lasted a few days and snuffed it. :down:
Ask him...........he sorted out his tank bully.....by bullying it with a stick.

Btw, what on earth is a Triops?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
They are three eyed crustaceans from the triassic period. You can buy little eggs and hatch them. They tend to double in size in the perfect conditions and are rather partial to raw carrot!

They need training to live longer than three days!

triops_billingsgazette.jpg

Start off the same size as a little speck of dust, but can grow to the size of two 50p pieces.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Can he train some fish to take my bait and hooks as I can not catch a bloody thing recently grrrrrr

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
They are three eyed crustaceans from the triassic period. You can buy little eggs and hatch them. They tend to double in size in the perfect conditions and are rather partial to raw carrot!

They need training to live longer than three days!

Start off the same size as a little speck of dust, but can grow to the size of two 50p pieces.

Or even BIGGER

barta10xh5.gif

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

You shouldn't be f***ing with history man. Remember what happened at Jurassic Park? You want that in your lounge do you? Well?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Can he train some fish to take my bait and hooks as I can not catch a bloody thing recently grrrrrr

I've noticed myself the fish have been a bit shy lately and it's been hard work catching the few we have.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I've noticed myself the fish have been a bit shy lately and it's been hard work catching the few we have.

I thought it was just Moggy Chez and I that were useless although Chez did catcbh a swan a few weeks back :laugh:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
I thought it was just Moggy Chez and I that were useless although Chez did catcbh a swan a few weeks back :laugh:
Swans put up a good fight on light tackle.Always good sport.....:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here