Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think it's outrageous to even think about putting a trailer on a GTA :jester:

BRERAGTA_1.jpg

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I haven't got speakers here so I can't tell if there's sound on that trailer - what kind of era are we talking for the music? For that alone, Vice City is unbeatable - brilliant though SA is, the music was a bit shit after a while.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wozza said:
Nope, still shit.

I think a multimillion-selling videogame franchise is a 'bit' better known than that car.

Ok then can't argue with that, do you actually have a car or do you get your driving thrills from games? :)

Pablo

Jul 8, 2003
Worthing
Man of Harveys said:
I haven't got speakers here so I can't tell if there's sound on that trailer - what kind of era are we talking for the music? For that alone, Vice City is unbeatable - brilliant though SA is, the music was a bit shit after a while.

think music is by Philip Glass

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Icy Gull said:
Ok then can't argue with that, do you actually have a car or do you get your driving thrills from games? :)

Yes, I have a car.

But I don't need it to extend my personality/penis, thanks.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Pablo said:
think music is by Philip Glass
OK cool, but presumably that's the background music and not the radio stations that feature in the game? Unless they've ditched them, but they've been fairly integral so far.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Based on no other RAGE engined games making it to the PC, methinks San Andreas might be the last we see on the expensive heat-belching side of things... :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here