Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First GOLD medal!

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
We could also get a gold in the Equestrian if the appeal by us, France and some other country which escapes me now is successful.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Who cares? It aint football and it aint the albion, stick to needlework albion slob you yutz.:angry:

Del Boy said:
i think the other one is America

It is.

Did you see what happened in the canoeing? A French woman got demoted because of some penalty she wasn't given, but then they decided she should get it. But the replays suggested she shouldn't.

BUT - the Briton who got the bronze after the French canoeist was demoted said she thought it should have been a penalty but didn't complain because 'we don't do that sort of thing in our sport'. And the French woman isn't appealing despite having very good cause to, for the same reason.

:clap2: a sport without whingers!

Puts the horsey-types to shame, if you ask me. Oh, and most footballers, of course.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
looney said:
Who cares? It aint football and it aint the albion, stick to needlework albion slob you yutz.:angry:

Loonster gets a gold for Queen's English! :lol:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
That's the highly-shaggable Shirley Robertson (who also won gold in Sydney), plus the two Sarahs. Hurrah!

They've absolutely walked all over everyone else in this event, dominated it from start to finish. I could start boring you with the fact that this is because Shirley's brought dinghy techniques (ie zig zagging to take advantage of small individual wave and wind areas) into keelboat sailing, where most people just point and go in a straight line, but I can sense I'm losing you already....

Sailing rules!!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Being interviewed on Beeb1 right now - by a tanned and smiley girl in a sparkly sun-dress who looks to be having a REALLY good lig out there :lol:

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You mean these good lookers ?

_39974756_sailing300_getty.jpg

Well done girls :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here