Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First game since Wembly v Notts County

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I now seem to have got a ticket ...for my first game since the one above....to show my support ...my first one was a mid week game against Torquay I think around 1968.

Just though I'd share that..quite excited..lol

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
f*** off, just think of the loyal supporters who were unable to get a ticket at the last minute because of the likes of you.....

Well they aren't that f***ing loyal are they.

If they were that loyal they would have bought a ticket as soon as they went on sale or have a season ticket.

If you leave it to the last minute and miss out then you only have yourself to blame. Plus if you were any sort of real fan you'd be able to wangle a ticket some how.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

If they were that loyal they would have bought a ticket as soon as they went on sale or have a season ticket.

If you leave it to the last minute and miss out then you only have yourself to blame. Plus if you were any sort of real fan you'd be able to wangle a ticket some how.

Can't argue with that

Lewesian Seagull

Jul 13, 2003
Lewes

Sort of agree, but! as an example -

I normally buy my tickets about a week in advance. I was at Huddersfield Saturday, went online to buy a ticket Sunday morning but it wasn't working.

Monday morning, online service still not working, couldn't get through on phone. This combined with the Argus promotion which obviously caused a bit of a rush for tickets, which had to be bought over the counter. Not a lot of use if you have the unfortunate pleasure of working in Uckfield!

So yes, probably my fault, should have got my act togather sooner but it is a frustrating to read that someone who hasn't been to a game for that amount of time has a ticket. :(

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I now seem to have got a ticket ...for my first game since the one above....to show my support ...my first one was a mid week game against Torquay I think around 1968.

Just though I'd share that..quite excited..lol
Superb use of an NSC alter-ego. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

f*** off, just think of the loyal supporters who were unable to get a ticket at the last minute because of the likes of you.....
:dunce: :wozza:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Unbelievable that people are complaining about non regulars buying tickets. If the club are to prosper after all these years of waiting for Falmer, these are just the sort of people who we need to start coming back and watching the club.

I have only been to three home matches this season, due to family and work committments, but it doesn't mean I don't suffer when we lose, because I do. Does the fact that I was a STH for the first 5 years at Withdean mean anything? Does the fact that in the mid to late 80s, I went to virtually every match home and away for several seasons in a row matter? I attended a large number of "home" matches at the Priestfield, does that matter? No, it bloody doesn't. If someone wants to go, and buy a ticket, that's good enough for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here