Jul 6, 2010
Brighton & Hove Albion versus Leeds United

SOLD OUT

Ankergren
Calderon El Abd Greer Painter
Navarro Sparow
Noone Bennett Lua Lua
Murray​
Subs: Brezovan, (Random Spanish defender,) Bridcutt, Dicker, Barnes, Sandaza, (A young Tottenham Loan Player)

Brighton 2 - Bennett 34', Barnes 86'
Leeds 1 - Snodgrass 56'

MOM - Kazenga Lua Lua

Brighton finally grab a late winner infront of the North Stand. It was like the ball was pulled into the net by the roaring fans behind the goal!

These are my predictions. What about you?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I would be concerned if we got promoted and hadn't signed a new striker!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
A striker called Bent would fit in well with the Brighton persona :wink:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It'd better not be f***ing Leeds, I hate Leeds and don't want them to have anything to do with it. Would rather ANY other team in the Championship.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
It'd better not be f***ing Leeds, I hate Leeds and don't want them to have anything to do with it. Would rather ANY other team in the Championship.

Not Palace on the first day though? Don't want them anywhere near the place on opening day, at least Leeds are the lesser of 2 evils imho

(although you probably meant that Palace will be in L1 so won't even be a Championship club?)

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Got to honest Love to play and beat Palarse first game at Amex and revenge "that defeat" up there a few season ago, Brighton 5 Palarse 0, the atmosphere for the game is garunteed to be electric!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Got to honest Love to play and beat Palarse first game at Amex and revenge "that defeat" up there a few season ago, Brighton 5 Palarse 0, the atmosphere for the game is garunteed to be electric!

Whilst agreeing that would be rather spledinferous, I just wouldn't want to risk playing Palace first game, in case, just in case the unthinkable happened and they won. Can you even begin to imagine the fall out from losing to Palace in the first ever competitive game at our lovely new home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here