Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First Fixture at Falmer: BHA v Eastbourne

With the Borough riding 3rd in Blue Square Premier & the Albion stuttering in League 1, what odds our first fixture in the shiny new Falmer stadium for the two teams to meet?

I bet the odds are not that long.

Whilst in one sense it will be a total nightmare, it would be ironic & funny in a black comedy way.

Don't forget this is the easiest division in the league to get relegated from.

"Don't forget this is the easiest division in the league to get relegated from."

Every division is as easy as each other to get relegated from surely.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
454dbe4b-6a87-4e0d-8c0d-5ff7b6ca9569

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I know a deliberately provocative and negative "fishing" post when I see one - and I've just wasted 30 seconds reading it.

If you're going to do it, at least make it interesting...

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Presuming we are around 18/1 to go down, they are 20/1 to go up (estimates), and it's 23/1 for us to meet them, then the odds are:

9,575/1. You cock.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
*s i g h*

You know shite like this really does detract when you actually try to engage to make a serious point. How can anyone be bothered to argue the toss with you on threads with proper debate going on when you decide to post a thread like this ?
Childish ramblings.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
You take the piss mate, maybe 15 games into the season can we then give some sort of a judgement but on 3 games in you utter muppet!

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
With the Borough riding 3rd in Blue Square Premier & the Albion stuttering in League 1, what odds our first fixture in the shiny new Falmer stadium for the two teams to meet?

I bet the odds are not that long.

Whilst in one sense it will be a total nightmare, it would be ironic & funny in a black comedy way.

Don't forget this is the easiest division in the league to get relegated from.

"Stuttering" - we have played 3 games! You really are a fuckwit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here