CB EL ABD
CB TUNNICLIFFE
LM BENNETT
RM COX
CM DICKER
CM CROFTS
CF MURRAY
CF FORSTER

Trust me, you play this team and we gel, we win the game.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
CB El-Abd is an issue due to his lack of height.

I'd probably rather have Virgo at right back than Hoyte or Whing on current form, and that is saying something.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
wouldnt risk adam at cb tbh and wouldnt be suprised if fozzie is on the bench and dickinson starts.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
-------------Kippers

Whing---- Wright------Tunniclifee-----Mcnulty

Bennet----Dicker------Crofts---------- C.Davies

---------Forster--------Murray

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Kuipers

Hart - RB
Tunni - CB
Elphick - CB
McNulty - LB

C.Davies - RW
Dicker - CM
Crofts - CM
Bennett - LW

Forster - CF
Murray - CF

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
harty was tremendous when played at right back a few years ago. better than whing on current form certainly. he said when we signed his new contract that he only wanted to play upfront... gary you should consider your options mate, you could be first choice right back if you worked at it, don't think you'll play many games as a forward this season.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
harty was tremendous when played at right back a few years ago. better than whing on current form certainly. he said when we signed his new contract that he only wanted to play upfront... gary you should consider your options mate, you could be first choice right back if you worked at it, don't think you'll play many games as a forward this season.

at last someone with some sense :bowdown:

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
So strikers at right-back & right-wing. I wonder which side Exeter would target?

seeing as though many of you think dickinson is a shit striker why not play him as CB. many years ago he was a CB for many years growing up and was amazing.:falmer:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here