Feb 19, 2007
County town
Here we go again only 6 months till bonfire

Cliffe independance day

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Will be my first one this year. My other half is a Lewes girl born and bred, and we are currently buying a house in Lewes. Bring it on is what I say, 31 and still never done a Lewes bonfire celebrations

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
where you moving to Kaz?

What society does you're lady belong to?

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
seems the weathers getting to you two cheer up there waterloo fete down the paddock to look foreward to:lolol: :lolol:

have a duel?
Banjo's

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
seagurn said:
seems the weathers getting to you two cheer up there waterloo fete down the paddock to look foreward to:lolol: :lolol:

have a duel?
Banjo's

Is it still on ?....my best mate has just been made chairman of waterloo and he should be down there running the beer tent. I've tried to text him to see if it's still on but no answer yet

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Yes apparently .
We were going to have a stool down there selling kiddies old gear but i'm not standing out in that weather i intended to help the wife set up etc then sneak of to the elly and watch the playoff seems the weathers buggered that up for me.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
seagurn said:
Yes apparently .
We were going to have a stool down there selling kiddies old gear but i'm not standing out in that weather i intended to help the wife set up etc then sneak of to the elly and watch the playoff seems the weathers buggered that up for me.

Yep...tis still on and the rain has stopped. Think i might stay in, put the fire on and have a cup of coco under the duvet :down:

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
junior said:
Fireworks should be BANNED:angry:

I've just nearly been run outta town by deputy dawg and his posse for not liking fireworks.....best you jog on and say 50 hail mary's mate.

BTW....the Waterloo fete was ok....same as every year really. Luckily the rain kept off and the Harvey's tasted good.

Lewesian Seagull

Jul 13, 2003
Lewes
jevs said:
And how about you go f*** yourself. I'll live where i like pal :tosser:

Funny old world!

I'd just been enjoying the hospitality of your best mate (and the Harveys) at the fete just before our little discussion.:lolol:

You lot should've gone down the Pells and watch our dog make eejits out Roz and me ... and anyone else who cared to come along.

The little sod managed to get himself stuck on the island and defied all efforts to persuade him off.

Until eventually a nice woman with a springer spaniel decided to wade in, almost waist deep, and pick him up.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Lord Bracknell said:
You lot should've gone down the Pells and watch our dog make eejits out Roz and me ... and anyone else who cared to come along.

The little sod managed to get himself stuck on the island and defied all efforts to persuade him off.

Until eventually a nice woman with a springer spaniel decided to wade in, almost waist deep, and pick him up.

Had the same last year....ironically with our Springer Spaniel who decided he wanted to go for a swim, chase the ducks and morhens round the pond and flush them all of the islands and generally piss everyone off.....it took me an hour to get him out....not because he couldn't get out but because he was having such a good time.

He went in the river on saturday and christ did he stink when came out. The joys of having a gun dog :lolol:

Slowhand

Aug 24, 2005
Near Lewes
jevs said:
The joys of having a gun dog :lolol:

Ain't that the truth.

My springers will find a puddle in the middle of a heatwave and roll about until they are covered in mud and then wonder why they aren't allowed straight into the house when they get home!!

And it doesn't matter how many times I tell them.

Whoever called them English Springer Spaniels should be done under the trades description act. I don't think they can understand a word of English.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here