Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Finaly proceeds from Liverpool/Newcastle DVD

Final proceeds from Liverpool/Newcastle DVD

Just to let you all know that I have just sent a cheque for £163 to The Neuroblastoma Society from the profits from the sale of the Liverpool/Newcastle DVD's. Thank you to everyone who bought one. Here is an excerpt of the letter I have sent - apologies for the fact that I'm not much good at writing letters that aren't formal but I hope I got the feelings of NSC across.

Dear Mrs Peters,

Please find enclosed a cheque for £163 made payable to The Neuroblastoma Society. I am a member of an Internet Messageboard of Brighton and Hove Albion Supporters, North Stand Chat. For the last few months, a Leeds supporter called Sinead joined in the friendly banter with fellow football supporters. We were all shocked and saddened, therefore, to hear of the passing of her young daughter, Anastasia Lily after a long illness.

As a mark of respect, we have gathered donations through selling football DVD's over the last few weeks. Therefore, will you please accept this donation in memory of Anastasia Lily as it is Sinead's wish for donations to go to The Neuroblastoma Society.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
:bowdown: :clap:

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
:clap: :clap: :bowdown: :bowdown: :clap: :clap:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
:clap: :clap:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Please let us know when you will accept cheques for this - and perhaps at the same time you could list all others you have done.

Cheers, and top work!

Just wanted to post this to pass on the thanks and to let you know that I send the money where I say I do.

letter.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here