Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Finally finally the day is here! See you all at our beautiful new home later on TODAY

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
It's gonna be a busy day on here for sure - can't even begin to imagine how many pic's and vids will go up, It'll almost be like being there - Glad I'm not going though reckon it'll feel a bit spooky half full .. they doing that randomly or just shutting down all but the West and a bit more

D

Deleted User X18H

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it ......................

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Awake and up out of bed before the little one on a Saturday morning. That is HOW excited I am.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Raining and we've got a roof:amex::amex:

Camera battery on charge.

Not quite dressed and standing at the front door ready to go, but mentally I am already there.

D

Deleted User X18H

How will the new pitch cope with this amount of rain?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Up with the kids who are currently dressed as buzz lightyear and woody.

BeeGee

Feb 18, 2011
Adelaide, Australia
On the other side of the planet, it's 4.30pm and the day is ending, but for you guys (and gals) it's just starting.

It will be an amazing, emotional day.

I hope to see it all in throbbing colour........

Enjoy all !!!!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Reckon their could be a Guinness Book of Records entry for the very first person in for the very first game .. anyone there yet?

Come on fellas .. need a step by step commentary .. go hungry coz also need a pie(s) verdict, beer (bottled and draft) rating, parking opportunities, train info, mean time from station to stadium - jeez this is a huge reporting opportunity

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here