Location Location
CHELSEA v Norwich
SPURS v Southampton
MAN U v Palace
BORO v Villa
SHEFF U v Cardiff
SUNDERLAND v Burnley
Blackburn v Everton (DRAW)

a couple of quid at 35/1 and it came in. Well overdue, but a welcome £70 at this time of year - that'll cover my day out at QPR on New Years Day, marvellous. Watched the Man U match down the pub just needing Utd to put Palace to the sword, and after a couple of hiccups, they finally did the biz (although Palace did their best to f*** it all up). Gave the missus £25 to get herself something nice.

EVERYONES a winner :thumbsup:
God I love accumulators.

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
Only 3 out of 6 this week. Gillingham/Rotherham (draw), Bolton and Wolves let me down. Would have been worth £125 :(

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its painful, but at least it weas several results that let you down. Nothing worse that getting 7 out of 8 - had that a few times. The last time being when Sunderland lost at home to West Ham - I had that as a NAILED ON home win, and that would have brought in well over a hundred for a £2 stake.

The missus bet on Queens Park winning at Peterhead, thinking she was betting on Queens Park Rangers :lolol:

Yorkie. Its not for girls.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Good work, Easy. Shame we didn't mess it up for you, but there we go. You have Graham Kavanagh to thank for that.

Since the start of the season I have been backing the same four results every week: Brighton to lose, Torquay to lose, Yeovil to win, Leigh RMI to lose.

Those were my four biggest pre-season bets. Brighton to be relegated, Torquay to be relegated, Yeovil to be promoted and Leigh RMI to be relegated.

Yeovil are doing me proud so far and Leigh RMI are so bad that they'll need snookers before much longer. They are rock bottom of the Conference, five points behind Northwich who've had ten points deducted!

Your irritating run of jammy 1-0 wins has cost me a few quid, and Torquay are proving a right pain in the arse. They drew 1-1 again yesterday, which cost me £146-00. Over the last six weeks they've cost me just short of a grand by either winning or drawing when the other three results have gone my way.

However, the four-team accumulator has come up on four occasions so far this season, and with stakes of £10 a week I'm well in front. Which is nice.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Good work, Easy. Shame we didn't mess it up for you, but there we go. You have Graham Kavanagh to thank for that.
I did that one by mistake as well. I didn't realise the Sheff U v Cardiff match was an early kickoff - I NEVER include an early match with an accumulator in case it stuffs it up for all the other games kicking off at 3. Thankfully the Blades banked it for me with 10 mins to go, so it didn't matter.

My heart was in my mouth for the Blackburn match. Last few minutes and Sky kept going back to Ewood for disallowed goals and hitting the post etc, but thankfully it stayed 0-0. Then it was just a case of Palace getting raped at Old Trafford and its £££'s.

Marvellous. Already blown £3 of the winnings though. Liverpool won, Arsenal won, but Millwall only drew at Leeds. Ah well.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Thats some damn fine work there Dannybhoy. Must have been sweating on Millwall...86th minute pen to equalise.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I didn't bother this week as i'm getting tired of 6/7 out of 12 every week.But there were surefire bankers everywhere it seems.

Bollocks

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Mine also came in:

MAN U v Palace
CHELSEA v Norwich
SHEFF UTD v Cardiff
SUNDERLAND v Burnley
BARNSLEY v P'boro
HULL v Tranmere
BOSTON v Darlington
CHELTENHAM v Kidderminster
CELTIC v Dunfermline

Nice bit of pocket money. Got infuriatingly close two weeks back but for Swindon to give it all away in the last minute.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Brixtaan said:
I didn't bother this week as i'm getting tired of 6/7 out of 12 every week.But there were surefire bankers everywhere it seems.

Bollocks
12 is just too much.
Stick with 6 or 7 tops. Chuck in 4 or 5 nailed-ons with some decent draws for the others, and you'll coin it. Getting 12 results is nigh on impossible, there's always something that'll let you down.

Decrease the number of fixtures, and up your stake :thumbsup:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
But the 2 from each section at William Hill, getting you £6-7000 is just too attractive to be ignored.

DannyBhoy

Jul 5, 2003
Burwash, East Sussex
Easy 10 said:
Thats some damn fine work there Dannybhoy. Must have been sweating on Millwall...86th minute pen to equalise.

Yes mate, lol

i must admit i was watching the arsenal game as well that that was making me sweat as well!!

Jul 20, 2003
Easy 10 said:
CHELSEA v Norwich
SPURS v Southampton
MAN U v Palace
BORO v Villa
SHEFF U v Cardiff
SUNDERLAND v Burnley
Blackburn v Everton (DRAW)

a couple of quid at 35/1 and it came in. Well overdue, but a welcome £70 at this time of year - that'll cover my day out at QPR on New Years Day, marvellous. Watched the Man U match down the pub just needing Utd to put Palace to the sword, and after a couple of hiccups, they finally did the biz (although Palace did their best to f*** it all up). Gave the missus £25 to get herself something nice.

EVERYONES a winner :thumbsup:
God I love accumulators.

Sir, I am delighted for you - a rose amongst thorns in a forum that is going downhill apace. Good work & good luck

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Re: Re: FINALLY an accumulator pays off..hurrah

pevenseagull said:
Sir, I am delighted for you - a rose amongst thorns in a forum that is going downhill apace. Good work & good luck
:) too kind

I'm glad you've got that in your signiture. I was trying to remember it from the Gadget World Cup cos it was the only one which actually made me laugh out loud when I read it. Top stuff.

:lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Let down by f***ing PETERHEAD this week who couldn't beat Queens Park at home.

160 notes that cost me.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
I got 12 out of 14 this week. Scuppered by bloody Torquay drawing again (last time I bet on them to lose!) and high flying 'invincible at home' Barnet losing 3-0 at home to Tamworth!

Cost me £435 :angry:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Since the start of the season I have been backing the same four results every week: Brighton to lose, Torquay to lose, Yeovil to win, Leigh RMI to lose.

Your irritating run of jammy 1-0 wins has cost me a few quid, and Torquay are proving a right pain in the arse. They drew 1-1 again yesterday, which cost me £146-00. Over the last six weeks they've cost me just short of a grand by either winning or drawing when the other three results have gone my way.

Well, as I support Brighton and my girlfriend supports Torquay, your losses make me very happy!! :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here