Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Final season ticket direct debit

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I need to cancel the dd as I now work away so cannot get to games so when can I cancel

phone the club and sort it with them so they know what you want to do. It isnt an issue for them and they will help you to settle it so you dont overpay and rhey dont need to waste time chasing you. It's easy. Honest :lol:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I need to cancel the dd as I now work away so cannot get to games so when can I cancel

July 25th is the date you can cancel. No wait, is it the 26th June? Or maybe 4th August. Either you are on a f***ing windup or shouldn't be allowed a bank account. The dd is not between you and the good folk of NSC. I believe a football club is the other party. Maybe, now this may sound stupid, but wouldn't you be better off talking to them?

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
July 25th is the date you can cancel. No wait, is it the 26th June? Or maybe 4th August. Either you are on a f***ing windup or shouldn't be allowed a bank account. The dd is not between you and the good folk of NSC. I believe a football club is the other party. Maybe, now this may sound stupid, but wouldn't you be better off talking to them?

As I work for a financial institution around 11 hours a day without time for a break it is difficult and yes I do understand what a dd is! Most people are on automatic renewal as I was so it would be the same date so before you come with your smart comments think about what you are about to say

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
understand that phoning the club can be a pain what with queueing and all but an e-mail to customer services can be sent anytime and my experience is that they are genuinely helpful. No need to include sennsitive info - your fan number and seat number should suffice and with big games to come you might even be able to recover some money through the ticket exchange if you cant cancel the DD before then. Worth enquiring anyway.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
As I work for a financial institution around 11 hours a day without time for a break it is difficult and yes I do understand what a dd is! Most people are on automatic renewal as I was so it would be the same date so before you come with your smart comments think about what you are about to say

I stand by what I said. What are you going to do regardless of what advice you get here. Ah yes, you'll contact the club!!! As someone else has said, email if you can't phone. Or have a word with you employers and ask if you can have a lunch break just once this month!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Final Season? Is that Asteroid going to hit the Amex tonight?

Bridcutt will just control it on the chest and nonchalantly roll it out to Vicente from a tight angle to start another attack.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle

:catfight:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
I spoke to the club about this today. They said the final payment is on March 1, then a letter or email will go out by March 8th explaining what the prices will be next year. And that the prices will go up slightly, but it doesn't matter whether we get promoted or not - the price will be set now for next year regardless.

There will also be a feature about it in the programme tomorrow :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here