Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Final Curtain

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
And how would that make a moron engage its brain before posting?

I looked at the thread in question and saw a pretty tasteless remark-maybe I should have reported it when I saw it. The report button is much more important than 'rep' which only helped stroke egos.

It may help others scan quicker,red posters more often than green would be the first to look at,your correct about the ego's though.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It may help others scan quicker,red posters more often than green would be the first to look at,your correct about the ego's though.

Sadly, the morons of the world thrive on notoriety. The more neg rep they get, the more moronic they become.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
OK I,ll bring the photos.

Hmm,just remember to leave the ones with yourself,oh and that one of me at home [MENTION=5306]Questions[/MENTION] :lolol: :sheep:

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
also have more mods and make calling someone a grass for reporting an infraction. (might seem a bit extream but dunno if people will report if they are gonna get attacked for doing so)

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Rather than shut NSC, perhaps a good idea would be to make it 'football only' for a month to let things settle down?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Sadly, the morons of the world thrive on notoriety. The more neg rep they get, the more moronic they become.

They eventually get banned though? just a thought perhaps your right..

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
also have more mods and make calling someone a grass for reporting an infraction. (might seem a bit extream but dunno if people will report if they are gonna get attacked for doing so)

Unless a mod reveals who hit the 'report' button it's anonymous isn't it?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Reporting is anonymous though, has this ever happened?
Also if you do this it could encourage more people to snitch to the police which is what makes this an issue to start with.

NSC wouldn't be NSC if it was only BHA, football, sport talk. It would be a shame if that happened. This problem before was due to the racist postings I recall, mods cracked down on that and the type of threads it would inevitably appear in, hopefully the same can be done here, whatever the problem actually is, rather than anything more drastic.

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Also if you do this it could encourage more people to snitch to the police which is what makes this an issue to start with.

We would NEVER reveal a person who reports a thread.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Perhaps a simple PM to a moderator will suffice?

Example-

Dear Moderator

Thread X requires some attention-posts 175-190 imo.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I thought ownership of NSC was now passed on to a company as opposed to an individual these days

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It does seem somewhat heavy handed, knocking on Bozza's door.

Surely a call to the effect of:-
'Give me all the info you have on this moron'.

would have been sufficient.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here