Votes: 3 9.1%
  • T.Bingham 66/1

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why is bubble brain Chantelle such a cert to win ??? , ok shes a good looking young woman and seems nice enough but its all rather boring.

What the hell let Barrymore win ( my judgement is not clouded by the £ 30 I have on him to win ).

Who is it to be ???

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Chantelle winning is the ultimate ironic expression of celebrity culture consuming itself.

Plus she's quite shaggable.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Who should win? Or who will win? Since Day 1, given the 14 year old girls that make up the electorate for this show, it's been clear that either of the intellectually-challenged youngsters would win.

Quite simple why Chantelle is so popular - she has no front about her and has put up with a lot of abuse from vile deviants. She isn't the brightest academically but actually talks a lot of sense.

No at chance in hell Barrymore will win. At times he looked almost autistic, at times a bully. I sympathise with him to a degree but the Lubbock business will not be forgotten. Producers should hang their head in shame for letting him on on the first place. And I hope his shrinks warned him against it else they should be ashamed as well - he is not a well man.

Preston is OK but brighter than Chantelle and yet failed to stand up to bullies unless really provoked.

Maggot has just been really dull apart from his hissy fit when nominated which I think cost him.

Pete Burns is Lilly Savage without the humour - he speaks a lot of sense, interspersed with a lot of senseless vitriole.

And Tracey Bingham is your stereotypical Hollywood bimbo with nothing between here ears. And her racism allegations cost her big time.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The Great Cornholio said:
Quite simple why Chantelle is so popular - she has no front about her and has put up with a lot of abuse from vile deviants. She isn't the brightest academically but actually talks a lot of sense.

No at chance in hell Barrymore will win. At times he looked almost autistic, at times a bully. I sympathise with him to a degree but the Lubbock business will not be forgotten. Producers should hang their head in shame for letting him on on the first place. And I hope his shrinks warned him against it else they should be ashamed as well - he is not a well man.

Preston is OK but brighter than Chantelle and yet failed to stand up to bullies unless really provoked.

Maggot has just been really dull apart from his hissy fit when nominated which I think cost him.

Pete Burns is Lilly Savage without the humour - he speaks a lot of sense, interspersed with a lot of senseless vitriole.

And Tracey Bingham is your stereotypical Hollywood bimbo with nothing between here ears. And her racism allegations cost her big time.
Yeah that's about right. It's between Preston & Chantelle for me - I actually think Preston is good value.

Barrymore has absolutely no chance of winning - which is why Uncle Spielberg put £30 on him to do so.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Man of Harveys said:
intellectually-challenged youngsters would win.

I am not sure Preston is so daft. I certainly wouldn't bracket him with that daft bint (apologies to our own daft bints) who acts like a 12 year-old who has drunk too much orange squash.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Preston cos he's a good Sussex lad.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The Great Cornholio said:
Quite simple why Chantelle is so popular - she has no front about her

Too right she doesn't but yet her ex in a News of the Screws article was going on about her amazing curves!
;)

Tracey B or Maggot to win
:clap:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Out of interest, is CBB due to finish this Friday? And if so how are they gonna evict enough people by then?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its all over.

Chantelle 1/5

Preston 13/2

Michael Barrymore 8/1

Maggot 16/1

Pete Burns 33/1

Traci Bingham 100/1

Win Only

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports