#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I predict a sub 5k crowd unfortunately

doncasterseagull

Kasabian!!!
May 23, 2008
Doncaster
why dont we think about doing that all season instead of now......?

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
WRONG ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!All games now are bigger and more important than the Man City game ever was

Correct. It would be a horrible feeling to at the end of the season see the team relegated and know that you didn't do what you could to help the team.

If you cant afford it then fine. If you can't be arsed then shame on you.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
One finds it tiresome to repeat oneself but!

d2df7c01582841babe1cf482b96d0b90.0.gif
[/url][/IMG][/IMG]

Hot Gossiper

Jun 26, 2008
Brighton don't deserve anything, worst home fans in any english league. The main reason BHAFC are so shit at home is you lot, enjoy your time in league two. If you lot dn't get behind the team next season then I predict a rocky ride and can see a double relegation. :rant:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Brighton don't deserve anything, worst home fans in any english league. The main reason BHAFC are so shit at home is you lot, enjoy your time in league two. If you lot dn't get behind the team next season then I predict a rocky ride and can see a double relegation. :rant:

cant really disagree with any of that to be honest as much as it pains me

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

I take it you have never been to Port Vale?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I hope the Withdean is up for it on tuesday night, but alas I fear it shall not be. The spirit of away games isn't anywhere close to being matched at home, which is half understandable and half baffling to me. We'll have no excuses at Falmer though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here