Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa10

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
anyone played this yet? is it worth buying? is it actually out on the consoles yet or have I been misled?

think the PC demo is out in a few days and I might give it a bash as I've got FIFA08 on mine and its abit dated now!

ta muchly

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
the game isn't out yet, but demo's may soon be released on pc, 360, ps3 etc
i might get this game as my last one was 06 lol. A few of my mates have the ultimate team thing which i hope they include with fifa 10 and not just an add on through market place!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
the game isn't out yet, but demo's may soon be released on pc, 360, ps3 etc
i might get this game as my last one was 06 lol. A few of my mates have the ultimate team thing which i hope they include with fifa 10 and not just an add on through market place!

I think that is a feature that's going to be included. It's changed a HELL of a lot in the last few years. I have always been a pro evo man, but FIFA 09 was so good that it actually turned me. (so to speak)

The main new feature will be 360 degree movement of the players. In the past you kind of had to zig zag your way through gaps, I'm certainly going to be buying it. The demo will be on Xbox live a week tomorrow I think so fingers crossed it's as good as promised!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Fifa 09 was really good I thought, although i was AWFUL against other geeks online!

Fifa 09 was really good I thought, although i was AWFUL against other geeks online!

Same! I don't have a great attention span/real interest when it comes to consoles and games and I just ended up playing with the goalkeeper up front and f***ed about.

A good tip against the nerds is to continuously hoof the ball out of play, thus gaining a draw and a 50/50 penalty shoot out, or they get so f***ed off they quit and you get the points.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I've always been a pro evo man too, but FIFA09 was pretty damn good. Its the first year in a while where I'm actually considering switching sides.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
cheers chaps, thought the consoles released it already with the PC lagging behind as per usual but obviously not, I shall await Le Demo

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
*****Albion Champions League Winners!*****

Has anyone managed this yet at the top setting, without cheating, bloody hard, I'm currently managing Lyon (good stadium/crowd noise) but at the end of the season. I'll try that ultimate challenge (so hard with sod all money to buy decent players and a really boring stadium).

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
Same! I don't have a great attention span/real interest when it comes to consoles and games and I just ended up playing with the goalkeeper up front and f***ed about.

A good tip against the nerds is to continuously hoof the ball out of play, thus gaining a draw and a 50/50 penalty shoot out, or they get so f***ed off they quit and you get the points.

Have to admitt i am one of the so called 'nerd' at fifa and get really annoyed when oppents pass it around there back 4 etc.
i was ranked like 3400 but then started to play ultimate team as i found it more of a challenge!
i have pre-orderd fifa and was told it should arrive 1st october
meant to be a lot better than 09 as dribbling has always been a problem on fifa, EA state they have improved it 'greatly' lets see!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here