Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FIFA 13 Update

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
It appears they've done an "interim" update for FIFA on the Xbox - I now have Vitalijs Maksimenko on the books - at 55 OVR he's not getting in the side any time soon :(

No Ulloa, but I'm in the process of buying him. Harley, Vincelot and Bergkamp are out on loan. Ben Dickenson is also in the squad, and I'm sure he wasn't there before (correct me if I'm wrong).

Buckers has a higher OVR rating of 70 now, which is nice, and I think Bridders and Spanish Dave's have also gone up?

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
They do an update every Saturday; Ulloa should be a BHA player on the game this time tomorrow

That's good to know :D

Bit mystified as to why Ben Dickenson got the nod over Solly March or George Barker (he's now longer in the squad)

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
BTW, Ulloa's just cost me £2.4 million + Numberrrr Niiine!! :D Can't believe Almeria fell for it on there!!!

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
That's good to know :D

Bit mystified as to why Ben Dickenson got the nod over Solly March or George Barker (he's now longer in the squad)

I imagine it is because he was loaned out to a League 2 team, so they had to create him for that purpose and then, once created and returned to us, they just transferred the created player back to our club

Pole in Goal

Aug 14, 2012
BN1
The Orlandi rating is really messed up; he's a 70 LM but a 66 CM, but they forgot to change his overall one week where he was a 70 CM. March has been on the game and Maksimenko was clearly rushed to be put on as he has a '_' in his first name!

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
The Orlandi rating is really messed up; he's a 70 LM but a 66 CM, but they forgot to change his overall one week where he was a 70 CM. March has been on the game and Maksimenko was clearly rushed to be put on as he has a '_' in his first name!

Orlandi should have gone up if anything, as should AEA. Plus I'm still not able to sell the house elf, or get rid of Crofts :(

I didn't realise they did it every week - just thought it was a once a season update!!!! Will have to start again tomorrow :D

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
D'ya think there might be a chance to put the keepers kit back on it?!?! bit strange that it was on there for 12, but not now :S

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Why have they put Orlandi down to 66 from 70 though :facepalm:

Anyway this update was done last week no?

It's a bit of joke when they've made his shit stats even shitter so that's why he's gone down so much!

I've noticed this too. Bit annoyed, I was kind of hoping he'll be more highly rated than 55 :nono:

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Ulloa was a 73 when I checked

starts as a 72 on my game. He's shit as well, runs like a bloody chicken and get's knocked off the ball a lot (maybe that bit is something I'm doing though?!) Hopefully he's better in real life!!!

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
starts as a 72 on my game. He's shit as well, runs like a bloody chicken and get's knocked off the ball a lot (maybe that bit is something I'm doing though?!) Hopefully he's better in real life!!!

Hope so. I've got Pavlychenko & Shane Long up front on my career mode on the off chance I get a game in. As mentioned previously it's strange how Orlandi is 65 in career mode but 70 in head to head. Give me head to head any day anyway

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Maksimenko: Latvian Bale? Your having a f***ing laugh......

Seriously EA, get your bloody acts together!!

Pole in Goal

Aug 14, 2012
BN1
Playing Head2Head Seasons, finished my game, gone to menu. UPDATE! #19 Leonardo Ulloa with his 72 rating is there! Orlandi now 67 CM haha! Hoskins up 1 as well. The Latvian fella has gone though haha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here