Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fergie hates England.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Yes I know it's obvious, what with him being a nasty sweaty & all.
His attitude towards any of his players turning out for England is always bad; but sacking the doctor & not allowing any FA staff in on Rooneys scan show how anti England he really is.

Zed Seagull

smudge said:
Yes I know it's obvious, what with him being a nasty sweaty & all.
His attitude towards any of his players turning out for England is always bad; but sacking the doctor & not allowing any FA staff in on Rooneys scan show how anti England he really is.

Heh heh!! You can always rely on Fergie! :lolol:

stop callin us sweaties:angry:

did you know they call the English up here Guffies?

1066gull

The problem with you Scots is you spend all your time bring the mother country down because you know we are far better than you whereas you should look at us to help improve yourselves.

Do you see Wales or Northern Ireland complaining?

And the fact you moan all the time you want independance from the mother country, but when you get it you haven't got the faintest clue in how to run your own!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Just seen that clip on the T.V about the Scots supporting Trinidad and Tobago because of one of the players called Scotland....................good luck to them as long as they dont beat England. They even have a World cup song out about him and it is a good footie song!!! :clap:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I disagree. Fergie has made no secret that he hates friendlies...eg giggs appaling record for wales in friendly matches.

I always remember that in previous WC and EC he has always made sure that the likes of scholes, nev etc have had enough rest before the campaigns starts.

he is trying to protect what is MUFC biggest assett. I dont agree with him on this but I dont think he 'hates' us...

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
What are the chances of ManU's new doctor announcing tomorrow that the scan showed that Rooney's foot is not healing as well as previously reported?

bigc said:
I take it 1066 missed "the troubles"

It really shows how much history has changed over the past 10 years, doesn't it? Those placid uncomplaining fellas from Norn Iron :)

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Indeed:)

Altho I miss John Major's traffic cone hotline:(

And much as I dislike them, the Lib Dems would be doing much better under Ashdown.

Harry Enfield was still funny in 1996 too!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
London Irish said:
It really shows how much history has changed over the past 10 years, doesn't it? Those placid uncomplaining fellas from Norn Iron :)

Amazing how anyone from Britain can't remember the I.R.A et al.

Still, history is taught terribly in schools, IMO. When I was at school, as much time was devoted to Josiah Wedgewood and his like as it was both World Wars. The commonwealth and the fact that we once had a little empire wasn't mentioned once in the three years I studied History at secondary school. Nor was, Elizabeth 1st, Henry V111, the 100 years war, the crusades, the Napoleonic wars etc etc. I gave up before I got to GCSE because I thought it was so dull. Then a few years later, I read a book on the History of Britain and, lo and behold, it turns out our History is anything but dull.

Stupid arsed schools.:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here