Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fenerbahce v Galatasaray

tappa

Jul 24, 2007
Just booked up tickets for Fenerbahce v Galatasaray this season anyone else coming ?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
would love to go to that game, hope to make it one day but at the moment way too skint. how much is it setting you back?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
just for the match?? :ohmy: thought it was cheaper for tickets out there

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Dont forget your E11

would that not be E111 which is now replaced by the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) -or simalar intials. Also best to fall ill if you need to on the west of the city as that parts in europe the rest in asia:thumbsup:

Apr 25, 2008
Playing my flute
Been to Istanbul twice with England and is a horrible place, full of blade merchants and scumbags.

The general consensus with the Turkish public was that the two Leeds stabbed to death out there a few years back deserved it as they 'disrespected the flag' in some way.

My advise would be to pretend you are Turkish - carry a kebab in hand at all times and do not wash.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Been to Istanbul twice with England and is a horrible place, full of blade merchants and scumbags.

The general consensus with the Turkish public was that the two Leeds stabbed to death out there a few years back deserved it as they 'disrespected the flag' in some way.

My advise would be to pretend you are Turkish - carry a kebab in hand at all times and do not wash.

apparantly they pissed on a flag. in a country with lots of pride that is not the thing to do. saying that on my trip there last week i was suprised how easy you can get a knife/trunchen/nuckledusters

D

Deleted member 2719

apparantly they pissed on a flag. in a country with lots of pride that is not the thing to do. saying that on my trip there last week i was suprised how easy you can get a knife/trunchen/nuckledusters

I know a NSC who nicked a Bristol City flag off their balcony while on hols in Ibiza and wiped his Arse on it and stuck it down his pants and wouldn't give it back.
The grime reaper was waiting over us that night!!

I was just glad he didn't do it to the Cardiff firm that ended up being deported for smashing the hotel up and stealing money from the Safe.

:eek::eek:

Jan 30, 2008

blade merchants? were you lookng for a wet shave

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here