Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

feel bit ashamed of myself

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
Well my mate asked me earlier if i wanna go cheltenham tommorrow. He was driving and didnt want any money for petrol and im a full time student so could get in for about £12-£14 which isnt bad. The day out would of cost me £20-£25 but i said no i would rather have the day chilling at home. Im a season ticket holder and usually go to about 10 away games per season but this season i have only been to 1 that was crewe. I just cant stand adams tactics. I was a real lover of the way wilkins had the team playing and to be honest im loosing interest in brighton due to the dire football. I have already said if micky is in charge next season i wont be renewing my season ticket.
Sorry im not one to just go on moanin about everything i just think its bad because before i went to away games regardless how we wasplaying but lately i have lost interest!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
You're not alone... I think for many, especially during this 'credit crunch', there are a lot more better and value for money things to spend their money on than the current drivel.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Keep the faith fella,by the time Falmer comes i hope for us to be in the Championship.
Thats my dream and im sticking to it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here