Agree or not?

• Yes Palace free.

Votes: 26 33.3%
  • No lets keep up the boring threads.

Votes: 52 66.7%

• Total voters

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I think all the S**T on here about Palace is ruining this site. It is getting too much. Surely the best way to be a rival is to not mention them at all.

Those that need to do it fill your boots between now and Tuesday, after that just forget about them.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I think all the S**T on here about Palace is ruining this site. It is getting too much. Surely the best way to be a rival is to not mention them at all.

Those that need to do it fill your boots between now and Tuesday, after that just forget about them.

whilst that's a fantastic idea - it will never happen , this board was on about Southampton for MONTHS before and after , and we aren't f**king rivals!!

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks

What are you going to talk about if not our attendances, lowly league position, cheating x 2, shithouse stadium, general pikeyness and murray ??

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Bore off! If we cant talk about our real rivals on our team forum, 3 days before we play them then that would be a pretty poor state of affairs.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

Was your 1st game at falmer:dunce:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Its Liverpool today!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
JCL Poll.

Mints

Banned
May 24, 2011

Get a life - imagine a day without thinking about them. i assume you have just appeared this season?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Get a life - imagine a day without thinking about them. i assume you have just appeared this season?

Jesus christ you have just made me think,i don't think i ever had........& i am supposed to follow Brighton,not Palace....TDK,Virgin,Churchill you name it,there's no escape,even the adverts remind me of them.....help help help

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
What a strange thread !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here