• No lets keep up the boring threads.

Votes: 52 66.7%

• Total voters

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
You do know the history I take it ?
Of course I know the history, I bloody lived in Croydon / Surrey for nearly 40 years and had to put up with all that shite for years.

Shame that the board of Palace don't understand the passion of fans and finance!

All I'm saying is what is the point of rivals if you can't get to the bloody game because of petty tit-for-tat small minded twats who run our game.

Mints

Banned
May 24, 2011
The amount of tickets we've been given is a farce for sure. I didn't get a ticket- I knew that there was no point even trying as I am not a STH, but that's the way it goes unfortunately. Gone are the days when you can turn up to any Albion game with no worries about tickets selling out, which is a shame, but it shows just how much we are progressing as a club.
Anyhoo, this is still the big game for me and it always will be. I'll be furiously hunting down live streams online and tuning into the commentary praying that we can go some way to undoing the damage of a few months ago. It doesn't compare to being there, obviously, but I will be celebrating as if I was there if we come away with three points.

Progression - half our fans there tomorrow won't even understand the importance. Loyalty points awarded to those who have never been near the Goldstone or the Withdean. Great new stadium, but the consequences come with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here