Agree or not?

• Yes Palace free.

Votes: 26 33.3%
  • No lets keep up the boring threads.

Votes: 52 66.7%

• Total voters

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Bore off! If we cant talk about our real rivals on our team forum, 3 days before we play them then that would be a pretty poor state of affairs.

Those that need to do it fill your boots between now and Tuesday

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
How old is your broom ?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I almost want Palace to win Tuesday....reading this thread,just so they can show what we mean to them on here for the rest of the season...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I think all the S**T on here about Palace is ruining this site. It is getting too much. Surely the best way to be a rival is to not mention them at all.

Those that need to do it fill your boots between now and Tuesday, after that just forget about them.

JCL

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I wish I could stop thinking about Crystal Palace. That lovely white shirt with the sash. Alan Pardew's header as Palace beat Liverpool 4-3 at Villa Park. John Pemberton's run at the start of the second half. Andy Johnson celebrating at Selhurst Park. Glenn Murray's leap at Old Trafford. Sorry, it's too much. Must resist.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I think all the S**T on here about Palace is ruining this site. It is getting too much. Surely the best way to be a rival is to not mention them at all.

Those that need to do it fill your boots between now and Tuesday, after that just forget about them.

Impossible,work with 3 of them

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
Don't get him started,could be a long night

Ahem ... well since you ask .. the delights of that away trip in september havent completely left me yet :) roll on tuesday for a repeat performance.
I dont start many threads, dont really feel its my place to on your forum, i prefer to sit and judge in silence :) and occasionally snipe from the sidelines .

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Ahem ... well since you ask .. the delights of that away trip in september havent completely left me yet :) roll on tuesday for a repeat performance.
I dont start many threads, dont really feel its my place to on your forum, i prefer to sit and judge in silence :) and occasionally snipe from the sidelines .

Your in the minority then,from a Palace fan on here then

I think all the S**T on here about Palace is ruining this site. .

where as before, this site was enhanced by the word association thread, A world cup of dangerous animals having a fight, a poll for favourite crisp flavours and debate on who's more eligable for a Liverpool ticket, someone who went to Wrexham or someone who was at the 1910 Charity Shield final?

What would be the point of a rivalry, if nobody mentioned them?

Honestly, the stuff people put on here is beyond belief!

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
What would be the point of a rivalry, if nobody mentioned them?

Honestly, the stuff people put on here is beyond belief!

I see your point:

I like to confiscate all the sweets, and eat all...
I like to confiscate all the sweets, and eat all the pies. Delicious!

Oh, and thanks for the licorice allsorts and can you bring some Werthers and Quality Street next time, thanks.

Edit;...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here