Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FDM back in full training today

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
according to the official site

Fingers crossed for him ( and us) that this is the end of what seems to have been a pretty serious injury

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Good news

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004

Dodd Op Successful

By Tim Dudding

Jason Dodd's surgery on his ankle injury has gone according to plan, and the Albion defender now hopes to be back in training in three to four weeks time.

34-year-old Dodd required the operation to remove a piece of floating bone his ankle, and he now needs to wait for the surgery to settle down before beginning his rehabilitation towards the end of the week.

Albion physio Malcolm Stuart told seagulls.co.uk, "Everything went well with his ankle. The whole thing was tidied up and he will come in on Tuesday so we can check the wound.

"We can't really do anything else until the end of the week, and then we can start to work on getting him back into training.

"We're looking at about three weeks from the end of this week before he's back in full training."

0,,10433~2728747,00.jpg

Mark McCammon has a similar ankle injury

Meanwhile an x-ray has revealed that striker Mark McCammon has a similar problem in his ankle, and may also require the same procedure as Dodd.

Stuart explained, "Mark has a similar piece of floating bone in his ankle. We will see a consultant on Thursday, and while I don't want to pre-empt anything, I would imagine he'll need surgery."

Adam Hinshelwood continues to edge closer to fitness as he battles to recover from cruciate ligament damage; the central defender starts light work on the training pitch this morning.

Chris Breach's return from his foot injury has been hampered after picking up a thigh strain.

Michel Kuipers has now rejoined full training with goalkeeping coach John Keeley.

http://www.seagulls.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/LatestDetail/0,,10433~711826,00.html

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Kupiers for Holland:clap2:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yes!... :clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2:

Great news on the injury front, with some obvious exceptions... :)

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
chez said:
At the moment you couldnt drop Henderson for Kuipers even if he was fit. Henderson will be missed if he does go back to Villa

On his last performance I could not agree more.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
he has been back in full training for the last few days. good to av him back.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Henderson is looking better each time i see him and his display at Leeds was top drawer........we could have conceded 5 goals before we got our first.
His confidence is growing, as is his understanding with the back 4.
I really hope we can get him permanently...........time will tell.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
certainly mcghee can pick goalkeeprs!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here