Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FCUM tickets not being posted.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
For anyone like me who ordered FCUM tickets in advance please note the tickets did not arrive at the BHA ticket office until this morning and won't be posted. You will have call for a refund and pay on the gate.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
possibly worth making a sticky for today/tommorow. Or at least keep to the top of page 1

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
For anyone like me who ordered FCUM tickets in advance please note the tickets did not arrive at the BHA ticket office until this morning and won't be posted. You will have call for a refund and pay on the gate.

That's probably coz they never had any! My son went in to get mine last week and they couldn't sell him one as they didn't have any!

zego

Jul 10, 2003
I've just spoken to our ticket office - and they confirmed that tickets have indeed only just been received.

As now too late to post, they offered refund, and dealt with that straight away, no problem. Pay on the gate available for us.

By the way - only 6 tickets sold!

Hope the other 5 read this, if they are expecting them to be posted!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I've just spoken to our ticket office - and they confirmed that tickets have indeed only just been received.

As now too late to post, they offered refund, and dealt with that straight away, no problem. Pay on the gate available for us.

By the way - only 6 tickets sold!

Hope the other 5 read this, if they are expecting them to be posted!

Didn't believe me then! ???

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Didn't believe me then! ???

I didn't want to believe you, but on the other hand I couldn't ignore the awful possibility it might be true!

So of course I rang to find out what the ticket office to see what was going on, what other arrangements might be in hand.

I didn't pursue what might happen to the other 5.

On other occasions it has been possible to collect ticket already paid for, at the away ground, rather than cancel and potg.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I didn't want to believe you, but on the other hand I couldn't ignore the awful possibility it might be true!

So of course I rang to find out what the ticket office to see what was going on, what other arrangements might be in hand.

I didn't pursue what might happen to the other 5.

On other occasions it has been possible to collect ticket already paid for, at the away ground, rather than cancel and potg.

Well I'm one of them so only another four to track down!

Must admit I'm having second thoughts now!

zego

Jul 10, 2003
And now I have just been telephoned by the ticket office, a third voice in this micro-saga, to apologize for the fact tickets just received, and what to do about my ticket! Didn't know already dealt with ...

I asked if it was possible in such circumstances for an update to be posted on the official website - "too late for that" - ? - "a posting has to go through several departments before authorized" !!

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Well I'm one of them so only another four to track down!

Must admit I'm having second thoughts now!

Hope you don't cop out! Home fan ticket sales were way past 5,000 3 days ago.

FCUM Story:-

"Brighton Replay Tickets - Update 3.30pm Friday

There are approximately 600 tickets remaining for the Cemetery End and tickets have now gone on sale for the South Stand for next week’s FA Cup Replay against Brighton.

The FC United Section of the Main Stand (The remaining section is reserved for Brighton Supporters) and the Manchester Road End (MRE) are sold out with no cash admissions to these stands on the night.
"

Just telephoned FCUnited - we still have our 1,000 places allocated, at one end of the Main Stand/North Stand.

Could be a sell out for home fans!

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Well I am another one of the six - so only 3 to go. Let's try and name all six before the kick off! The ticket office phoned me up this afternoon to tell me. I was only trying to avoid the nightmare scenario of arriving late, just before kick off, to find myself in a queue with loads of Mancs trying to get into our section.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here