Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fcuk everyone.......

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
I remember not long ago we had a poll wether you would rather go up and be relegated or not bother. There was a land slide victory stating we would like to go up no matter how we did. We have now done that, and people are slating the players, manager and Dick Knight. I for one would much rather be playing teams like Sunderland and Derby and losing rather than playing shit like Torquay and Colchester. Thoughts please you f***ing pot hunters! :angry:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Cheers Strike i thought i would get slated posting this, i just hope people start realise which league we are in. This is a massive jump and i for one wouldn't swap beating Leeds at home for knocking 3 past Colchester.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
bhafc4eva said:
I remember not long ago we had a poll wether you would rather go up and be relegated or not bother. There was a land slide victory stating we would like to go up no matter how we did. We have now done that, and people are slating the players, manager and Dick Knight. I for one would much rather be playing teams like Sunderland and Derby and losing rather than playing shit like Torquay and Colchester. Thoughts please you f***ing pot hunters! :angry:

We have gone up, with investment in the team for a real striker, we have a good chance of staying up. Who gives a fuc* about the results of polls on here, they mean nothing, this is just a chat board, live with it! :shootself

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Re: Re: Fcuk everyone.......

3gulls said:
We have gone up, with investment in the team for a real striker, we have a good chance of staying up. Who gives a fuc* about the results of polls on here, they mean nothing, this is just a chat board, live with it! :shootself

So im wrong then, i would much rather be in Swindon or Bristol City's shoes this season! You mug. :angry:

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Fcuk everyone.......

bhafc4eva said:
So im wrong then, i would much rather be in Swindon or Bristol City's shoes this season! You mug. :angry:

Trying to understand what you have written, you think that I am a mug for wanting to stay up. Is that correct. If so, how sad are you? :lolol:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
3gulls give up you are fighting a losing battle here son! I stated if you read it again, i would rather be in this division and give it a go even if relegated than be in Div 2. Do you agree, or would you rather be a top half Div 2 team which never quite makes it?

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
bhafc4eva said:
3gulls give up you are fighting a losing battle here son! I stated if you read it again, i would rather be in this division and give it a go even if relegated than be in Div 2. Do you agree, or would you rather be a top half Div 2 team which never quite makes it?

My position is this. I want to stay in this division. IMHO to achieve this we need to invest in the side (either loans or perms), particularly in a real striker. This would also have the benefit of freeing Adam Virgo to play at the back. Thus improving our poor defence, that has now let in 8 goals in the last three games!

If your question is; would I prefer to be in FL1 doing well or in FLC doing badly, I would take where we are.

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
This season is not going to be easy and we all knew that from the start. but despite the last three results we have done a lot better than expected. but like typical 'supporters' a lot of fans piss and moan as soon as results don't go our way! for gods sake be supportive and patient. it was only a couple of weeks ago everyone was singing the players and managements praises!!!
:angry:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
bhafc4eva said:
this site is full of moaners,been like that sice i joined,always giving it large when we win,always slagging off everyone when we lose,thats why i love this club,its a rollercoaster ride,and i wouldnt want it any other way (well except falmer),if we win sat (i doubt it but will be their whatever),the same people on here will be bathing in the glory,and if we lose,well same old sad fuckers slagging magee and team off,call them supporters not in my eyes:censored: :angry:

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I can't understand why you can't complain about the teams performance without being disloyal?
Crewe and Derby were dreadful performances, they were rubbish.
Of course its better to play in this division and I want to stay in it.

I hope the players buck up their ideas or we will be playing Colchester and Orient next year.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
bhafc4eva said:
Cheers Strike i thought i would get slated posting this, i just hope people start realise which league we are in. This is a massive jump and i for one wouldn't swap beating Leeds at home for knocking 3 past Colchester.

Absolutely bhafc4eva :clap: all i hope is we stay up and hang in until we get our new stadium.. at the moment we are a small club playing with the bigger boys we cant hope to grow until we get a new ground wherever that may be

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
virgirlo said:
This season is not going to be easy and we all knew that from the start. but despite the last three results we have done a lot better than expected. but like typical 'supporters' a lot of fans piss and moan as soon as results don't go our way! for gods sake be supportive and patient. it was only a couple of weeks ago everyone was singing the players and managements praises!!!

in full agrement with you here we were never going to be the best and we would face tought teams which would teach us lessons

but we have 19 points last time in this league we had 4 points

because we have had a good start a few bad results and evryone is throwing there teddies out:rolleyes:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
virgirlo said:

Wise words from a young lady ! :)

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
lincs seagull said:
in full agrement with you here we were never going to be the best and we would face tought teams which would teach us lessons

but we have 19 points last time in this league we had 4 points

because we have had a good start a few bad results and evryone is throwing there teddies out:rolleyes:

Yes, last time we had 4 points at this stage. However, we had Bobby out injured and a small amount of money to spend. Now we are being told we must live with what we have. :nono:

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
OK so we have just had a poor week....that's football it happens to even the best teams.

I'd still sooner be playing West Ham this coming weekend than Scunthorpe or whoever !!!

Give the lads a break, they are trying hard and we should be behind them giving them our full support !

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
I said on here weeks ago that the best Brighton can do is hold
their own in this division for as long as they can and hope that bigger and better things follow along the way(ie falmer). That way they can get bigger gates which bring in extra cash for new players and the chance to get a few televised games again bringing in extra revenue and to possibly boost your chances of making a top six side. As it stands you will only be a mid table club or fighting for survival at which point you have to be grateful for. Look at Reading they have been in div 1 for years and are now holding their own and their chance will come soon but it takes time.

Last edited:

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
n1 gull said:
I can't understand why you can't complain about the teams performance without being disloyal?
Crewe and Derby were dreadful performances, they were rubbish.
Of course its better to play in this division and I want to stay in it.

I hope the players buck up their ideas or we will be playing Colchester and Orient next year.

Disagree with the lemmings - you must have left your see no fault glasses at home on saturday
- we were poor and it needs sorting out sooner rather than later or we will be going the wasy of MK Dons and Stockport

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here