Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FC United Round 2

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
IMO, we really should be looking to beat both these teams even with a second rate starting 11 for the chance of a glory tie, yes the leagues important but i shouldn't be either or, we can have both

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
hope we lose at woking.

dont need any of this going on. utd will be fired up raaaa to get at us....not what our tippy tappy promotion contenders need....nor the build up / hype / press looking for a scalp.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
We will thrash Woking then show these Man United wannabes what we are about. Draw liverpool in the third round, easy win. We will probably win the FA cup this year. I am confident.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I see the twat brothers are out in force wishing the Albion defeat.

Call yourself supporters?

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
Draw couldn't have been kinder to us really. should batter both these teams, then round 3, and see what we can do against a top quality side in the higher divisions.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I see the twat brothers are out in force wishing the Albion defeat.

Call yourself supporters?

There had better be priority for this tie for fans that live in Brighton (if we beat Woking)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I`d better get tickets for the big United game. I went to Woking at home you know. :tantrum:

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Best draw we could have got. FC United of Manchester are this year's team that the press want to win, and we are the top ranked team in the tournament...

...we just need to beat Woking. I'm sure we will win the game comfortably

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Apart from the occasional weirdo,we want to beat Woking,then FC United then get a decent draw in the third round.

Good sides can manage cup and league.

We're a good side,aren't we?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
hope we lose at woking.

dont need any of this going on. utd will be fired up raaaa to get at us....not what our tippy tappy promotion contenders need....nor the build up / hype / press looking for a scalp.

be glad to lose at woking and avoid the united team manchester club football

Well I want Brighton to win every game ......... but then I'm a Brighton fan.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Potentially another visit to the Theatre of Trees in that case. :tantrum:

If we do beat our Surrey cousins, I hope we are able to offer them the same deal as we did to Woking and have them in the 'home end'.

Ben_WFC

Oct 24, 2010
Ok, now pleeeeeease let us win... This is one of the best chances we will have to get to the third round :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here