Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite premier league striker

Who?

• Total voters

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
who's the best striker in the premier league? It's RVP for me, but for you?

well my Favourite is Zamora, but then you ask for the Best, so going on recent form then that Hernadez chap.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I like that new Mexican striker that seems a bargain at Man U

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Darren-Bent-001.jpg

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
The fella from West Brom, never seems to know what he's doing and then smashes one in from 25 yards. Ridiculously exciting player.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Well which is it? Favourite or best?! Your Title says favourite but post says best!???

Have gone for Bobby as of course every Albion fan's favourite!

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Well which is it? Favourite or best?! Your Title says favourite but post says best!???

Have gone for Bobby as of course every Albion fan's favourite!

It's a multiple choice pole you can vote for the best and your favorite striker.

Yes, plus he's still quality!

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Favourite: Zamora. And I think he'd be quite near the top of the other list. I know that isn't hard, but he absolutely ripped the Arsenal defence apart today; wonderful ball to set up Steve Sidwell for Fulham's first, then a cracking header, jumping between the two centre-halves. Also, having seen him three times for Fulham now, his all-round game has improved streets since he left us. If he does come back to us, you won't see the blistering pace any more, but you will see an exceptionally skilful player. Best: I think I'd have to go for Hernandez.

D

Deleted member 18477

Best number 9 darren bent!
Best number 10 RVP!

Favourite Zamora!

D

Deleted member 18477

Favourite: Zamora. And I think he'd be quite near the top of the other list. I know that isn't hard, but he absolutely ripped the Arsenal defence apart today; wonderful ball to set up Steve Sidwell for Fulham's first, then a cracking header, jumping between the two centre-halves. Also, having seen him three times for Fulham now, his all-round game has improved streets since he left us. If he does come back to us, you won't see the blistering pace any more, but you will see an exceptionally skilful player. Best: I think I'd have to go for Hernandez.

In all fairness the Arsenal defence is SHIT! but agreed, Zamora is a top top forward these days and has so much more to his game than goals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here