Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Oasis Song?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Ohhh I love this thread already. The first two albums were immense but my personal fave is Some Might Say. Their first number one but I LOVE the whole album. Takes me back it really does. Great times!

Madam Cholet

Feb 29, 2012
Don't Look Back in Anger. (What's the Story) Morning Glory was our away game CD for the long drives way back when.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Oasis and the music back in those times is one reason i am bloody grateful i grew up through that at the right age

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles

This is the version off the film GOAL

There are SO MANY amazing tunes, can't be bothered to post them all but I am a HUGE Oasis fan, the mid to late 90's were theirs, no doubt

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I was lucky enough to see them live on 3 occasions, sadly for me they were getting on a bit by the time I got to see them first (Rosebowl circa 2004) I envy anybody who saw them properly in their prime

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Columbia for me but as others have said just a great time to be around. Euro 96, britpop, swagger and confidence.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I remeber seeing them first time back at the Brighton Centre east wing back end of 94, then Bournemouth, Leicester. I managed to get tickets for Maine Road, Knebworth. Highlight had to be paris with the lads all pissed up English boys having it ona three day bender in the french capital.Brilliant times

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here