Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite homosexual cruising ground in Sussex

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the top rated venues of Devils Dyke (lower car park) and Ditchling Common.

*apparently*

I recall a conversation many years ago with a policeman who had stories of people coming down to Hove to spend their entire holiday in and around the floral clock in Palmeira Square.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
My Dad tells me that the bogs on the Thomas a Beckett crossroads in Worthing attract a steady stream of cottagers...I wonder how he knows?????

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Lord Bracknell said:
I recall a conversation many years ago with a policeman who had stories of people coming down to Hove to spend their entire holiday in and around the floral clock in Palmeira Square.

Bloody hell, I lived there (not in the floral clock) for 6 years and didn't know that BUM FUN was literally on my doorstep.

:nono:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Lord Bracknell said:

Very true apparently.. also the Lancing A27 toilets slip road... so i've heard.. ahem

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Rougvie said:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the top rated venues of Devils Dyke (lower car park) and Ditchling Common.

*apparently*

dicthling common is pretty wank when all is said done - the dyke though becoems very lively, particularly on a wednesday or thursday night

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here