Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Other please specify

Votes: 12 21.4%

• Total voters

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Ok, due to some recently aquired videos from our very own Jam The Man, I had forgotten how funny Harry Enfield was/is. So who is your favourite charecter of his? Think mine has to be either Kevin & Perry or Mr Chomlney-Warner

Bono

Jul 18, 2003
Buckinghamshire
555kaz said:
Ok, due to some recently aquired videos from our very own Jam The Man, I had forgotten how funny Harry Enfield was/is. So who is your favourite charecter of his? Think mine has to be either Kevin & Perry or Mr Chomlney-Warner

*** Pedant alert ***

Harry Enfield's character in the Cholmondley-Warner sketches was Grayson. (Self defence classes was genius)

(Remember Charles Charlie Charles, one of the famous Charles brothers - very funny black and white football sketch)

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Mr Paranoid is bloody funny to be fair.. but as a pairing, Smashie & Nicey take some beating

Smashie: So..tonight's poptastic quiz-quest, who was the the lead singer of Genesis -great-bunch-of-guys-personal-friends-of-mine -do-a-lot-of-work-for-charideee- before Phil Collins?.. I'll repeat that who was the the lead singer of Genesis -great-bunch-of-guys-personal-friends-of-mine -do-a-lot-of-work-for-charideee- before Phil Collins?

Answers on a post card, to Peter Gabriel competition, Fab FM, Fab Towers, Swindon, SW1 3WW (dubya dubya)

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Harry Enfield phrases that need to make a comeback:

Lee and Lance: Is that what you want? Coz that's what'll 'appen...

Smashie/Nicey: Wise words mate

Smashie/Nicey: Type stuff

Scousers: eh eh eh calm down

Grayson: h'yes

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Jam The Man said:
Mr Paranoid is bloody funny to be fair.. but as a pairing, Smashie & Nicey take some beating

Smashie: So..tonight's poptastic quiz-quest, who was the the lead singer of Genesis -great-bunch-of-guys-personal-friends-of-mine -do-a-lot-of-work-for-charideee- before Phil Collins?.. I'll repeat that who was the the lead singer of Genesis -great-bunch-of-guys-personal-friends-of-mine -do-a-lot-of-work-for-charideee- before Phil Collins?

Answers on a post card, to Peter Gabriel competition, Fab FM, Fab Towers, Swindon, SW1 3WW (dubya dubya)

Do you remember Sharpy used to do a quality Tim Nice But Dim impression, was trying to get him to do it the other week, but he going through a Mick Jagger impression

Bono said:
*** Pedant alert ***

Harry Enfield's character in the Cholmondley-Warner sketches was Grayson. (Self defence classes was genius)

(Remember Charles Charlie Charles, one of the famous Charles brothers - very funny black and white football sketch)

Do apologise, like women, I must know my limits :lolol: :lolol:

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Sorry don't flame me, but the Cholmondley-Warner life in the future sketch was the best.
"Life in 1994"
Life will change dramaticly, even the Welsh will be taught to use inside lavatories.

-Hello I'm African, can I live here?

-Yes you can live in my coal bunker, just so long as you promise not to eat my wife
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
555kaz said:
Do you remember Sharpy used to do a quality Tim Nice But Dim impression, was trying to get him to do it the other week, but he going through a Mick Jagger impression

Do apologise, like women, I must know my limits :lolol: :lolol:

I#ll have to get Sharpy to repeat!.. I know him and Colin thought they could do a good Smashie and Nicey

Entertaining theatre, mate

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
L is for Labour
L is for Lice

I remember him seeing him do stand-up years ago just before he got on TV and he had this character, an old geezer who I think was from Sussex who was quite reactionary. I wish I could remember his name.

Bono

Jul 18, 2003
Buckinghamshire
The wife is on about a Teletubbies parody that featured Phil Jupitus as one of the Teletubbies. They wore football shirts and drank lager....remember it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here