Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fathers day photo update!

horshamseagull11

seagullshorsham
Dec 11, 2010
Eastbourne
Not seen many pics lately, so during a lovely fathers day lunch watching our beautiful home grow as I sipped my Heineken I decided so take a few pics. Enjoy!

Attachments

• 1212.jpg
    1212.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 259
  • 1214.jpg
    1214.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 243
  • 1220.jpg
    1220.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 237
  • 1221.jpg
    1221.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 207
  • 1225.jpg
    1225.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 220

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
thanks

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Great pix. That East Stand is going to look great despite the earlier concerns over the design of the new upper tier.

Can I pay a special tribute to all three of my offspring, who met up with me in Brighton this afternoon? Not ONE of them even mentioned that it was father's day. I'm genuinely proud of the fact that they haven't fallen for the hyped-up nonsense that seems to me to be nothing more than a desperate attempt by card and tat manufacturers to screw cash out of the gullible. Well done kids!

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
Can I pay a special tribute to all three of my offspring, who met up with me in Brighton this afternoon? Not ONE of them even mentioned that it was father's day. I'm genuinely proud of the fact that they haven't fallen for the hyped-up nonsense that seems to me to be nothing more than a desperate attempt by card and tat manufacturers to screw cash out of the gullible. Well done kids!

Do hope you had a really lovely afternoon spending quality time with your kids - which is what its all about for me. Sometimes I forget to stop being busy and make time for the important people in my life so for me its good when special days come along - not a commercial thing, just like Christmas really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here