Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fatboy and co's drivel

NSC Albion

Jan 4, 2004
Waterhall
Artois said:
A team that is supposidly called 'NSC Albion'. But don't let the name confuse you, it is in no way associated with NSC Albion that regularly plays against other team's supporters.

It's basically Fatboy and his mates. He has been ordered to change his name by the tournament organiser, Coxy, but has yet failed to come up with a new name.

We are the true representatives of NSC, as you can see from our team sheet.

:jester:

Go on, say yes Yorkie, you know you want to xx

Oh I see you already have! Good work :clap2:

Martin that is complete bollocks and you know it.

All teams have been told to change their name so that inter message board rivalry does not ruin peoples enjoyment of the football.

I am sorry that your team has a higher average post count than ours. I hope it doesn't give you an unfair advantage. :jester:

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
A team that is supposidly called 'NSC Albion'. But don't let the name confuse you, it is in no way associated with NSC Albion that regularly plays against other team's supporters. It's basically Fatboy and his mates.

Interesting view. Let's see how many of NSC Albion have played in past NSC charity and IFC games..?

Fatboy, Seagulls over Sevenoaks, Razi, Fran Hagarty Jnr, Beefy,
TOTKM, Gary Nelson.

Not sure on Brighton Boy and Speedo as I missed a couple of matches when I was away last year. But I'd say that's over 75% of the team. And all of 'em long-time NSC users, rather than Fatboy's mates. But don't let that pesky 'fact' word get in your way.

Love 'n hugs.

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
Artois said:

We are the true representatives of NSC, as you can see from our team sheet.

you what!! :ohmy: I thought we were AFC LIZARD, heros of the SOCCERBALLING community.

Safeway what's going on, I'm all confused* I thought we were something to do with NSP?

Oh hang on I remember, we were team mad but didn't want Turkey to play.......................................(joke!)

*Please note I fully aware of the fact that I turned to safeway when confused

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
NSC Albion said:
All teams have been told to change their name so that inter message board rivalry does not ruin peoples enjoyment of the football.

And yet you're still NSC Albion? :dunce:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Brighton Boy has played once for NSC Albion, and Speedo has previously played.

Compare that to Albion Rob(1 substitute appearance), Artois(recent addition to the squad), Brunning(an arsenal fan), Chappers(another vital addition), Crabtree(never played), jonnyboylennnon(a regular), Mark(never played), Pablo(a regular), Safeway(a regular) & Vinyl Richie(never played but wantes to)

Let's compare post counts.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Artois said:
And yet you're still NSC Albion? :dunce:

We're not going to chnage our name halfway through a tournament.

You know full well that the changes will come into effect for the league games. No one else has chnaged their names yet.:dunce:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Martin you are a disgrace. Deleting my posts! Why don't I just delete the whole thread and be done with it! Huh! Huh! :angry: :jester:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Who moderates the moderators?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here