Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fat Kid Gets Revenge on Bully

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
Ouch, thats gotta hurt, serves the little prick right, the fat kid's twice his size, guess he was trying to impress the girls.

Love the sleepwalking dog clip as well.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Haha that's brilliant, he was such a scrawny little runt that deserved everything he got. I hope the fat kid didn't get into any trouble for that.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
It has been on the news. Mainly because fatty got suspended and there's rightly been uproar

Glad people were pissed off if he got suspended, that's the clearest bit of self defence you'll ever see.

The fat kid was too scared to punch him, he just didn't realise his body slam was much more brutal than a right hook :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The most pleasing aspect of this video is the fact that the bullying twat kindly limps towards the camera revealing a f***ed up face to go with his comedy broken ankle for our enjoyment, although the fact that none of his mates can be arsed to to help him and instead just drift away, is also frightfully funny.

Hopefully the porker's suspension will result in some embarrassed faces amongst those who made that particular SHITHOUSE decision.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
i actually watched all those videos yesterday jimmys first post i thought was pretty awesome

that kid got raped

This is the best in my opinion!

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
When I was about 14, some kid at school tried to sexually assault me by grabbing my testicles; I biffed him on the face, cut him over the eye.

End of..,.when I told my Dad about it, he said he'd been to the same school as the kid's father, and he'd been a perve too.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Ha! What a legend. Love how the little rat is limping around afterwards like some f***ed up little rodent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here