Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fat boy slim announcement (plays The Amex 1-2/06/12)

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
He should give everyone a taster, a pre match warm up,get people in at 7 and have half an hour of FBS on the decks before the game. GO ON NORRRRRRRRRRRRRM

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Yes that would be class! The announcement is the first Live concert at The Amex in June next year :)

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Got my Tickets being offered to Amex cardmembers email this morning.... There is a long list of things I'll be wanting to do before watching that crap!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Fatboy Slim (aka Norman Cook) returns to his spiritual home for another summer of sun, sea and big beats at the American Express Community Stadium in Brighton. The international best-selling artist behind The Rockafeller Skank, Praise You and Weapon of Choice is one of the world’s greatest floor fillers, packing arenas from Glastonbury to Las Vegas.

This is no ordinary day at the seaside; previous Fatboy Slim gigs have seen crowds of up to a quarter of a million descend on Brighton Beach, so demand for tickets will be very high. American Express Preferred Seating is offering Cardmembers access to tickets before they go on sale to the general public.

Amex card holders can buy from this morning

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Want fans to be seated by 7.30 for an announcement tonight...
What sort of announcement? If it's something important then fine, if it's just to announce that he's doing a gig then I'll give it a miss, thanks. However I can't think that he's got so high an opinion of himself that he thinks it's such a big deal, he must know a large proportion of the fanbase aren't admirers of his work (to put it politely).

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Behind the scenes rumours are that we're buying Kaka and that prodigal son Glenn Murray will be returning to the fold. Be in your seats by 19:30hrs to hear the news.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Andddddddd there is no details of it on the pre-sale link. I'd pretend I am suprised, but I am not :p

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Screen Shot 2011-10-24 at 09.01.18.png
Click to enlarge

American Express Pre-sale

Last edited:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I've followed the link and gone through the 'preferred seating' route but it doesn't seem to be listed anywhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here