Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fat Boy Slim a Palarse Fan!

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
According to the official site he admitted that he was an active Palarse fan "until he was 18". Once a scummer, always a scummer I say. He can stuff his Pokermon! It's no good him trying to buy our forgiveness now. :jester:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
oh 3gull 3gull 3gull

at 18 your (usually) nieve and stupid

at 18 you(usually) learn

he found the right way - it takes longer for some then for others

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Anybody can make a mistake but the important thing is that he came to his senses.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
3gulls said:
According to the official site he admitted that he was an active Palarse fan "until he was 18". Once a scummer, always a scummer I say. He can stuff his Pokermon! It's no good him trying to buy our forgiveness now. :jester:
Keep him he`s turned his back on Palace now that`s his fault you are not welcome back Fat bloke slim.

Last edited:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Heard that about Norm before today.However with the amount of money he has put into the club he has to be on our side.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I used to support Palace! (and Chelsea) I was born in Purley and my first ever match was at Selhurst Park in 1965. Bert Head's Barmy Army! Birchenall, Birchenall Birchenall! One Alan Whittle! Come on you Glaziers!

Then I moved to Sussex and was converted to the true faith. Being a Palace fan is a stage some people have to go through before they support a real club. Brighton Rock and CroydonBloke will join us someday.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Brovian said:
I used to support Palace! (and Chelsea) I was born in Purley and my first ever match was at Selhurst Park in 1965. Bert Head's Barmy Army! Birchenall, Birchenall Birchenall! One Alan Whittle! Come on you Glaziers!

Then I moved to Sussex and was converted to the true faith. Being a Palace fan is a stage some people have to go through before they support a real club. Brighton Rock and CroydonBloke will join us someday.
In your dreams. I suppose things were slighty different in the times when you moved.
I will never be a Brighton fan i can assure you of that.
I have kept this post polite but no more of this madness please.
Brighton rock what do you make of this old friends rejection of the mighty Palace.

Last edited:

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Brovian said:

I think you may be right. The amount of time they spend on this site shows they are already very interested in us. Perhapse they are feeling the urge to join us, but are trying to find out more about life as a Seagulls fan before taking the plunge! :lolol: :lolol:

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
For the record Fatboy Slim was born in Bromley (Palarse country), Kent in 1963, he grew up in Surrey, I think he went to school in Reigate, Surrey. So that could explain why he supported Palarse, but good that he supports the Albion.

Last edited:

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Sums the bloke up. How can you support someone and then switch to their greatest rivals (which they would already have been when he was 18) when you move?

Nonce - no wonder Zoe ran off with Fruit Bat or whoever he is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here