Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fao of wilts and all followers of the jm church of hypocrisy

eiregull

Jul 15, 2003
ireland
listen up, madjeski has revealed that his first approach for coppell was turned down by knight.

what do you make of that you s**m!!

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
Now whilst there's a lot of angry feeling in the Albion camp at the moment and for obvious reasons, Wilts is a bloody good contributor to this board, so cut the nastiness out eh!

Grizz

Platypuss

Oct 2, 2003
I make it that you have severe problems with comprehension of the English language.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/reading/3177430.stm

Reading chairman John Madejski apologised for the delay in appointing Coppell, who finally agreed to the move three weeks after Pardew had quit the Berkshire club.

"When I first approached Brighton chairman Dick Knight they had a clutch of games coming up and he didn't want Steve distracted," said Madejski.

"Then when the time came that we could talk to Steve we had to negotiate the contract. We are delighted we have got him. We have finally got our man."

He didn't say no; he said yes, but not yet.

eiregull

Jul 15, 2003
ireland
thats jms spin on it trust me he said no why else would we be getting 230,000 its guilt money and you know it.

eiregull

Jul 15, 2003
ireland
just long enough for us to go top and you to screw your season up well done dick knight.

Platypuss

Oct 2, 2003
I've got the phone numbers of a couple of JCB hire firms handy if you want to carry on digging deeper, eiregull....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here